Disney After Hours BOO BASH

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
The Boo Bash page has been updated to show October 31 is sold out -

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 11.37.57 AM.png

BaconPancakes

Is anyone else still not seeing their tickets appear in Plans on MDE? I got my confirmation and was able to link the rez to my account on Tuesday but its still not showing in plans on the phone app and the desktop/browser version won't load plans at all anymore.
It doesn’t show on the plans page, it shows on the tickets page.

havoc315

Woo hoo hope this a sign capacity is being kept real low. Can’t wait! Elitists unite! View attachment 563331

Those are my thoughts. With it only going on sale for resort guests... How many resort guests are already booked for Halloween... and what percentage of those are going to pay nearly $200 per person for a late night event? And what percentage of those, knew to call in the last 3 days, wait on hold for hours....
Sounds to me like a 5,000 to 10,000 person cap. Actually sounds closer to 5,000.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Rumor is Chapek didn’t get a ticket because he wasn’t staying in a cash room, the system wouldn’t let him buy a ticket staying on the corporate executive plan. Expecting multiple firings and changes to the system as a result.

No truth yet to the other rumor of another 50,000 tickets being released at a higher price point to bolster profits satisfy unprecedented demand.

BaconPancakes

Those are my thoughts. With it only going on sale for resort guests... How many resort guests are already booked for Halloween... and what percentage of those are going to pay nearly $200 per person for a late night event? And what percentage of those, knew to call in the last 3 days, wait on hold for hours....
Sounds to me like a 5,000 to 10,000 person cap. Actually sounds closer to 5,000.
For comparison do you know what the capacity was for mnsshp?

havoc315

Wow Boo Bash should be outstanding with 5k then.

It's not directly relatable. MNSSHP has other things that suck capacity besides the rides. Many people go just for the entertainment, for the character meets. So it's not 25,000 spread among the rides.
For Boo Bash, there really isn't that much to do besides the rides.

But yes, it should definitely "feel" less crowded than MNSSHP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom