Disney After Hours BOO BASH

VinylNation

On my second call, "Jay" told me that Carter was totally wrong. He said once I'd linked the tickets to MDE -- which, he said, might not show up on MDE until June 15th when the online ticket sales go live, although like the posters above I noticed they showed up today -- all I needed was my MagicBand or MagicMobile for party access, and that there were no physical tickets I'd need to pick up.
Was told the same thing by "Rebecca". The Will Call option is only selected as an option instead of snail mailing the physical tickets, but you don't have to pick them up. She confirmed you can go straight to the turnstyles and use your Magic Band or My Disney Experience app once the tickets are linked.

Once I plugged in the confirmation number, all five tickets linked instantly. Not sure why some people had to wait for them to show up on their account.

WonderWab

Yep, I had to call again today to get an extra ticket for my aunt who wasn't on our hotel reservation in-time for the booking yesterday. (They didn't let me buy her ticket as she wasn't on the hotel booking, but I've since added her onto our booking.)

The call today took me 25 minutes to get past the busy tones and messages, and then hold took me an hour and 35 minutes. Got the extra ticket needed but with another 2 hour experience.

WonderWab

Was told the same thing by "Rebecca". The Will Call option is only selected as an option instead of snail mailing the physical tickets, but you don't have to pick them up. She confirmed you can go straight to the turnstyles and use your Magic Band or My Disney Experience app once the tickets are linked.

Once I plugged in the confirmation number, all five tickets linked instantly. Not sure why some people had to wait for them to show up on their account.
When I linked the tickets I bought yesterday, they didn't show up for a while. But when I linked the ticket I got today, it immediately showed up.

I'm sure all of their systems were on meltdown yesterday, leading to the delay many saw.

pdude81

Yep, I had to call again today to get an extra ticket for my aunt who wasn't on our hotel reservation in-time for the booking yesterday. (They didn't let me buy her ticket as she wasn't on the hotel booking, but I've since added her onto our booking.)

The call today took me 25 minutes to get past the busy tones and messages, and then hold took me an hour and 35 minutes. Got the extra ticket needed but with another 2 hour experience.
If this wasn't for 8/10 or 10/31 I'd tell her we need to take a chance on waiting a week. Ooof

iowamomof4

TA supposedly got our tickets today, but they didn't give her a confirmation number and I guess we're still waiting on the email so we can link them. Sigh. Patience.... patience...

Ben_since_1971

Ordered my tix last night for Sept 10. Linked it in MDE. All good. Today I get a UPS notification that I am expecting a 2nd day letter and it appears it will have my Boo Bash Ticket. I am also getting one for the Photo Pass I ordered last night as well.

Dad 2 M & M

Which one would save more: buying tickets from Undercover Tourist or just using Disney gift cards from Target to pay online?
FYI the AP discount was $10, so I assume UT will be similar.

target is 5%, correct? That would be less than $10 savings on a $150+ ticket….

use the gift card to pay?

draybook

Been a minute…everything cool with you and your family?

Sure is, my friend. You guys good?

FYI the AP discount was $10, so I assume UT will be similar.

target is 5%, correct? That would be less than $10 savings on a $150+ ticket….

use the gift card to pay?

Probably go that route like we normally do. We'll use GCs to pay for the regular tickets as well. Looking to go on the 3rd and 10th of September, so fingers crossed.

mf1972

mickey’s show me the money after hours
4AACB482-B13B-4300-B191-995F2CCE372B.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom