Rumor Muppets to Take Over The Hall of Presidents

Movielover

Ok so hear me out: Hall of Fictional Presdients.

It’s HoP but with only fictional presidents. Including classics like Kevin James’ character in Pixels (2015) and John Quincy Adding Machine from Futurama.

IP integration is the future
Don't forget President Ford! The best president to fight off terrorists on his own plane... and one heck of a one-liner!

DVCscott

Ok so hear me out: Hall of Fictional Presdients.

It’s HoP but with only fictional presidents. Including classics like Kevin James’ character in Pixels (2015) and John Quincy Adding Machine from Futurama.

IP integration is the future

Get Jed Bartlet in there while we still have Martin Sheen around to record new audio.

Does Kevin Kline as Dave count?

Don't forget President Ford! The best president to fight off terrorists on his own plane... and one heck of a one-liner!
Can President Skroob be part of this?
61222.jpg

owlsandcoffee

On that front, it is theoretically possible (and logistically impossible) to build WRE and move BTMR on top of it. Again it'll never happen, but it's possible. and if you did that you could open up walking space to get to the plot of land above BTMR and build either a new land or an expansion.

ppete1975

An expansion of Frontierland/Liberty Square would be nice but I don’t know why anyone would advocate for removing the kinetic energy of the Riverboat & TSI by filling in the RoA. Just my opinion
same people want to remove small world and cop and move to epcot :rolleyes: remove speedway ROA and tom sawyer. They dont realize A this isnt roller coaster tycoon that its all point and click, and that we need to keep the feel of MK. MK has space and doesnt need to remove anything... there are still plots.. and lets be honest they could extend the berm and build another land inside the MK.. this isnt disneyland. Id bather spend billions extending the berm and building a villains land than spend that money removing the energy and classic disney feel from moving major rides and draining ROA

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom