Rumor Muppets to Take Over The Hall of Presidents

MerlinTheGoat

Yeah that’s my problem with Rise - it feels very empty and sterile so the video screens stick out more than if they are in the background.

Aren’t there 2 bb-8’s - one indoors at the preshow and one outdoors? Again not a full AA but still counts for something. So a grand total of 8 AA’s for the entire attraction?
There's a BB8 atop the X Wing outside. But it's not a real animatronic. It just has a single axis swivel on the head. The one inside at the preshow at least rolls around and moves its head in a computer programmed manner, with synchronized droid noises. So in spite of his otherwise limited range of motion, i'll consider him an AA.

TrainsOfDisney

There's a BB8 atop the X Wing outside. But it's not a real animatronic. It just has a single axis swivel on the head. The one inside at the preshow at least rolls around and moves its head in a computer programmed manner, with synchronized droid noises. So in spite of his otherwise limited range of motion, i'll consider him an AA.
Ah! Yes that makes sense.

Well, it looks like the cat is about to be unleashed. The Muppets will be taking over The Hall of Presidents. From what I understand, the Muppets will have mostly a narrative role in the show, with the basic principle of the show remaining in tact. The Muppets just posted a cryptic message on Twitter, and I have a strong hunch that is what this is about. I’ve also been told by multiple sources that something is happening here, so I fully expect it. We should get an official announcement from the company in the next day or two.

Because of the nature of this news, I will ask that this thread remain in news and rumors at least for 24 hours. I will also ask that no one make this political. This is about the new show with The Muppets, nothing more.

If nothing comes of it in the next 2 days, please feel free to move it to the political section.
I said this exact same thing months ago on Twitter. I was attacked verbally by absolutely everyone. I said that the reason it is taking longer to open was because something was going on behind the scene and some kind of animated show was being added. Everyone, and I mean everyone on Twitter called me foul names and quoted that it hasn’t been closed long and I didn’t know what I was talking about. I really hope this happens as I will be asking for a full apology from the people who defeated and belittled me. 🥸

owlsandcoffee

I said this exact same thing months ago on Twitter. I was attacked verbally by absolutely everyone. I said that the reason it is taking longer to open was because something was going on behind the scene and some kind of animated show was being added. Everyone, and I mean everyone on Twitter called me foul names and quoted that it hasn’t been closed long and I didn’t know what I was talking about. I really hope this happens as I will be asking for a full apology from the people who defeated and belittled me. 🥸

I obviously have not attacked you but I am one of the people that a) don't think this'll happen and b) don't WANT this to happen. If I am wrong and it does I will be the first to admit it, lol.

Sharon&Susan

Don't take the main post as Word of God as it's A) a rumor and B) at least one part of the post proved to be inaccurate already (though he did say it was a "hunch").

It's important to note that even if it opens by Thanksgiving, it'd still have been closed for less time than it took when they added Trump.

GimpYancIent

Turns out... no Muppets after all ... reopens in Aug
1626734657679.png

owlsandcoffee

I reaaaally do not want The Muppets in HoP. The show they did in Liberty Square looked good. I can understand why TDO might want to integrate further. But no. I get that the HoP can be boring for some but it's kind of the "soul" of the Magic Kingdom. The Muppets could get a ride in Storybook Circus or something (better yet...DHS...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom