Disney After Hours BOO BASH

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Looks like Disney is being Disney again

charge a ton…but we have to call an old phone system to get tickets like it’s 1975 but hey at least their website hasn’t crashed this morning yet (or has it?)

Hate it for those on hold for 6 hours today to go to a 3hr event

ToTBellHop

We need to be fair. The team is working hard.

1623155311019.jpeg

Dad 2 M & M

Looks like Disney is being Disney again

charge a ton…but we have to call an old phone system to get tickets like it’s 1975 but hey at least their website hasn’t crashed this morning yet (or has it?)

Hate it for those on hold for 6 hours today to go to a 3hr event
Not charging enough....crash wouldn't happen if prices were too high, or a ton

pdude81

I got through the menus at 7 but didn't even get hold music. After 5 min or so I just hung up and glad I did. I'm not putting in more hours trying to get this event than it lasts. And pay $400 for the right to do so.

adamodonnell

I read on another forum that you'd have to call for tickets during the pre-sale period. When they become available for the general public, then they'll be available online. Can't confirm though.
"Tickets for this hauntingly fun-filled three-hour event will go on sale June 15 and can be purchased online or by calling 407-939-4240. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can book their tickets as early as June 8. Tickets during the early booking window will only be available by phone."

Weather_Lady

That's the number I called. I've been on hold since 7 am eastern time. Didn't think I'd be going on an almost 1.5 hour wait if I called in right away...
Ugh! A friend of mine who's a Disney TA just posted on Facebook that she has also been on hold since then... going on 2 hours now.

Disney should start ending its conversations and announcements with, "Have A Magical Clustercuss!" It's just a better reflection of corporate philosophy and practices. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom