Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Nirya

You didn't get what I SAID at all. and Azrael took over for Batman when Bane broke Bruce's back so no, mainline Batman has not always been Bruce Wayne but you dd not understand my point about Batman Beyond at all nor Falcon pretending to be Captain America or Miles Morales who is not popular at all or else his ultimate book wouldnt have failed and the sales of his current book are not great either. but have a nice day.

I'm not actually sure why I bothered to engage with you, that's on me I guess. Enjoy all the ramps in the new Marvel area.

TwilightZone

If the e-ticket opened with the rest I'd still think it would be half baked. Universal is going back to their A game with stuff like Pets, Jurassic World's new finale, Velociptocoaster all in one year. Meanwhile Disney opened a land that features 3 clones, 2 of those clones (webslingers and Breakout) have better experiences elsewhere. And in the case of webslingers within the same park. What a disaster, makes me wonder if I should just jump ship full time to becoming a Universal fan.

Disney Analyst

If the e-ticket opened with the rest I'd still think it would be half baked. Universal is going back to their A game with stuff like Pets, Jurassic World's new finale, Velociptocoaster all in one year. Meanwhile Disney opened a land that features 3 clones, 2 of those clones (webslingers and Breakout) have better experiences elsewhere. And in the case of webslingers within the same park. What a disaster, makes me wonder if I should just jump ship full time to becoming a Universal fan.

You’re more then welcome to no longer be a fan of Disney, that’s totally fine.

But just a reminder that you can also be a fan of both and not choose one or the other…

(Universal has had its fair share of duds, and many awesome highs, but I personally don’t think Avengers Campus is the dud many on here are trying to push).

DanielBB8

I just wonder if Disney will ever open another land with the E-ticket ready to go. I get that you can double-dip on press this way, but what happened to making good first impressions? It's just goofy that they keep doing it.
Which example do we want to use? Star Wars Rise of Resistance took 10 months after Galaxy’s Edge opened. But Mickey’s Runaway Railway will take 30 years after Toontown opened 28 years ago. The Quinjet simulator ride hasn’t broken ground and it was assumed cancelled due to the pandemic, but the Guardians Mission Breakout should technically be considered the E-Ticket for Avengers Campus. We are more likely to get the Ironman ride to replace Star Tours than the Quinjet ride, but I’m hoping Universal’s Nintendo attraction will force Disney to act sooner especially with the massive response today. Cruella is tanking BTW. A $200 million budgeted movie versus a $50 million A Quiet Place 2 that is earning twice as much as Cruella.

BaconPancakes

You didn't get what I SAID at all. and Azrael took over for Batman when Bane broke Bruce's back so no, mainline Batman has not always been Bruce Wayne but you dd not understand my point about Batman Beyond at all nor Falcon pretending to be Captain America or Miles Morales who is not popular at all or else his ultimate book wouldnt have failed and the sales of his current book are not great either. but have a nice day.
Lol You’re nuts if you think Miles isn’t insanely popular. Interesting that you hate both Falcon as Captain America and Miles as Spider-Man. I wonder what the common denominator is on that? Hmmm...

MarvelCharacterNerd

Got notification my backup boarding group won’t be called. Ah well.

Enjoying the heck out of the stunt show, Spidey tumbling was cute too tthough either I missed it or stuntronic wasn’t working by time I entered land (I saw it from afar earlier).

A modified socially distanced dance off is happening and I was so happy to see Star-Lord and Gamora back!

Ton of characters out but I can’t be everywhere at once! It’s so wonderful seeing so many familiar (if masked lol) cm faces back again! This is definitely my new happy place! :) So glad to be “home” again!

MoonRakerSCM

I read that article above and chuckle at the thought that they actually have a Vice President in charge of "Guest Arrival Experience".
I cannot fathom what that person does... But regardless, he/she is failing miserably.

It never fails... Disney is ALWAYS caught with it's pants down in situations like this... Leader in world theme park entertainment be damned.

Is there a VP of park departure? The way the trams are ran is downright idiotic.

Piebald

Seems like the ride is underwhelming (dont wanna watch videos but just from reactions) but I did see a lot of footage of the...atmosphere...and I'm jealous! GE should have had this type of thing times 10. The flying Spiderman. The characters rappelling off the walls. Just the sheer number of characters interacting. GE should have had droids, aliens, stunts....all sorts of stuff. I hope this wasnt all for the opening and in 1 month its just a photo op with spiderman giving a peace sign in lieu of all this.

Anjin

I just subbed to Mr Cheezy Pop. I'll report back so you don't have to watch. 😉
ALERT: Mr Cheezy Pop is in the park!

EDIT: On stream, he did confirm that he got the £100 Pymini, and split it with six people. Hopefully video will follow.

Last edited:

DanielBB8

People give me crap for liking Rocket Rods and Superstar Limo, but come on! Wouldn't you rather go on one of those than Web Slinger?
This suggests Rocket Rods and Superstar Limo succeeded in their categories as thrill ride and dark ride respectively. They absolutely blew it. Web Slinger does succeed as 3D video game ride and expanded the category for Disney with gesture controls. The only thing not shown on YouTube is people using the new accessories for extra points. I will be watching for those.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom