News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
... and it's the third most populace state.
Yea, they had a bit of an April bump that California and Texas did not experience (they flattened for a bit instead). They will get there I imagine...

2021-05-19_9-46-30.png

Parker in NYC

It's really simple. Either you truly believe in the science or you don't. If you truly believe in the science and are fully vaccinated, then going to WDW should be no big deal.
I don't believe in anything but my own comfort level. So, I don't know what anyone's issue is with my choosing not to go. Many have pointed out how "thankful" they are for people like me. See, it's a win-win.

buckeyegator

one of orange county's benchmarks for total masklessness was less than 5% positive tests over a 14 day period, that has been reached, do you think it will take a few more days of less than 5% , and how soon will theme parks go totally maskless?

Chomama

The masks are going the way of future ebay collectors items.
My family was actually joking around this morning about what we are going to do with our pile of masks. It feels weird to throw them all away. I guess we should keep our favorites and put them in a keepsake box to tell the next generation about? I don’t know ...we just spent a fortune on those things because there are six of us!

My family was actually joking around this morning about what we are going to do with our pile of masks. It feels weird to throw them all away. I guess we should keep our favorites and put them in a keepsake box to tell the next generation about? I don’t know ...we just spent a fortune on those things because there are six of us!
We plan on holding a bonfire

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Hang on to them for the next pandemic.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

The Mom

Premium Member
Perhaps the next time you are coughing, sneezing, and feeling yucky but still need to go out, you can put one on. Or if you are visiting someone who feels that way. Or when around someone who has a weak immune system - perhaps in the hospital or in a nursing home? Not wear them all the time, but consider doing so under specific situations.

I hope that people will be more aware about how they can do little things to prevent the spread of illnesses going forward, including protecting themselves and continue to mask - when appropriate - along with more frequent handwashing, etc. I know that I will keep a mask and wipes handy for the next time I'm stuck near someone who is coughing and sneezing. ;)

Chomama

Perhaps the next time you are coughing, sneezing, and feeling yucky but still need to go out, you can put one on. Or if you are visiting someone who feels that way. Or when around someone who has a weak immune system - perhaps in the hospital or in a nursing home? Not wear them all the time, but consider doing so under specific situations.

I hope that people will be more aware about how they can do little things to prevent the spread of illnesses going forward, including protecting themselves and continue to mask - when appropriate - along with more frequent handwashing, etc. I know that I will keep a mask and wipes handy for the next time I'm stuck near someone who is coughing and sneezing. ;)
Definitely! I was diagnosed with Flu A a week ago. We all started masking in the house and car immediately and no one else got sick. We will hang on to a few masks!

correcaminos

People think I'm joking but I might do it this winter since they kept me toastier. We'll have our pile of disposable that I likely will donate somewhere. We actually don't go out when sick so not likely to use. Didn't help with allergies either so not really something I need. But the reusable ones I'll keep just in case, but likely not to use often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom