Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

lazyboy97o

They re not mutually exclusive. They included a Shawarma cart that looks like it could be in NY somewhere and that is decorated with comic book stuff even though it doesn’t necessarily make sense within the context Avengers Campus. They wouldn’t do that Galaxies Edge.
Yep, GE is so set on someone "living in the real world of Star Wars" that it misses the point of Star Wars entirely, which is fun characters, creatures, action, music, and fairy tale like stories.
As @Disney Analyst noted, comics and merchandise of the superheroes is established as part of the Marvel universes.

Giss Neric

I never had Shawarma but just because it is an option I would for sure try it. I think its a good idea to include it. I don't get the appeal of the ronto wraps. its a hot dog in a tortilla essentially. looks gross to me.
Shawarma is just a different version of ronto wrap. It's basically a tortilla wrap with beef or chicken or lamb, vegetables, garlic sauce and hot sauce. If you find the ronto wrap gross then I don't think you'll like shawarma, unless they modify the ones at the campus to appeal to more audiences. It's an acquired taste especially the garlic sauce.

G.L.A.D.I.O

As @Disney Analyst noted, comics and merchandise of the superheroes is established as part of the Marvel universes.

In Season 1 Episode 10 of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Mike Peterson mentions to Skye that he bought his son "Heroes of New York" action figures for his birthday.

Skye: Is that Ace? What a cutie. He must be so proud of you, his dad working for S.H.I.E.L.D... Which he can't know with everything being classified.
Mike: That's all right. He knows I'm working. Called him on his birthday and gave him all the "Heroes of New York" action figures.
FpsSw.png
CoulsonsCards.jpg
12e24f4037d954aba9a66b4943eb507e.jpg
tfatwstoy.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Shawarma is just a different version of ronto wrap. It's basically a tortilla wrap with beef or chicken or lamb, vegetables, garlic sauce and hot sauce. If you find the ronto wrap gross then I don't think you'll like shawarma, unless they modify the ones at the campus to appeal to more audiences. It's an acquired taste especially the garlic sauce.
Shawarma is how meat is prepared on a vertical spit.

How that meat is then served can vary widely. It doesn't have to be in any particular type of bread-like casing or with any particular type of sauce or fixings.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Foodies, Assemble! Get ready to team up with the Avengers and explore an entirely new land dedicated to discovering, recruiting, and training the next generation of Super Heroes opening June 4. "

pkb2039589387092384023948235234.jpg

Breakfast
  • Calculated Breakfast = E x 2 + (B+P)/T – Eggs Two Ways with smoked bacon, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
  • Impossible Quantum Garden Breakfast – Plant-based folded omelet with Impossible breakfast sausage, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
  • Ever-Expanding Cinna-Pym Toast – Baked Pym particle bread and egg custard with cinnamon-sugar topping, a fried egg, smoked bacon, and maple syrup
  • Spoonful of Cereal – Bran flakes and raisins garnished with a yogurt-covered pretzel and served with reduced-fat milk and a ripe banana
  • Nano Eggs-periment 101 – Softly arranged eggs and turkey bacon with toast (for small beings ages 3 through 9)
  • Cinna-Pym Mini Toast – Warm toasted cinnamon Pym particle bread with turkey bacon and maple syrup (for small beings ages 3 through 9)
acop2340928034928409238402934.jpg

Snacks and Sips
  • Quantum Pretzel – 453.8 grams, Bavarian-style pretzel with sharp cheddar-beer sauce
  • Atomic Fusion Pretzel – Buffalo-style pretzel loaded with chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing, blue cheese crumbles, celery, and dill-pickled carrots
  • Pingo Doce – Refreshing lemon-lime with a vanilla kick! This distinctly green beverage from Avenger lore available exclusively at Avengers Campus.
  • Proton PB&J Punch – Minute Maid Lemonade with peanut butter and strawberry flavors, PB-infused whipped cream, and PB pretzel spheres
acp02398402958023948234203498.jpg

Blue Particle Specials
  • Pym-ini – Salami, rosemary ham, Provolone, sun-dried tomato spread on toasted focaccia with marinara dipping sauce and arugula salad
  • Not So Little Chicken Sandwich – Fried chicken breast, teriyaki and red chili sauces, pickled cabbage slaw on brioche with crispy potato bites
  • PB3 Superb Sandwich – Warm PB&J with banana, candied bacon on Pym particle bread, with micro banana smoothie and crispy potato bites
  • Caesar Salad + Colossal Crouton – Hearts of romaine, Kalamata olives, pickled onions, Caesar dressing, garlic crouton and Parmesan crisps
  • Impossible Spoonful – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce, dairy-free Parmesan, and micro basil
  • Choco Smash CANDY Bar – Dark chocolate, peanuts, caramel, nougat, and chocolate brownie
pym0293480298402394820349234.jpg

These fun Red Particle Mini-Meals for small beings ages 3 through 9 include a Cuties Mandarin Orange, Dannon Yogurt, and choice of small lowfat milk or small DASANI Water (except Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls).
  • Teeny Pym-ini – Toasted ham and provolone sandwich with marinara dipping sauce
  • Subatomic Chicken Sandwich – Crispy breaded chicken breast on a soft roll
  • PB&J Flavor Lab: Assemble Your Own Experiment – Smooth peanut butter, strawberry jelly, and Pym particle bread
  • Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce and dairy-free Parmesan served with coconut milk yogurt and small DASANI water
pym02395798459029748928346239.jpg

Pym Tasting Lab (mobile order available)

The Pym Tasting Lab, right next door to the Pym Test Kitchen, is where the oversized beer can gives a hint at what’s in store for you. Here, you can order craft beers (ranging from a pilsner cold-fermented lager to an amber ale) with unique beer taps – glasses fill from the bottom up! Particle-infused cocktail experiments and beer cocktails will quench your thirst as you nibble on Snack Molecules.\
  • Honey Buzz – Gin, lemon juice, and honey syrup with a honey straw
  • X-Periment –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrups with mango popping pearls
  • Honey Fusion – Gin, Minute Maid Lemonade, honey syrup, IPA, and a honey straw
  • Molecular Meltdown – Marshmallow milk stout and vanilla ice cream topped with miniature marshmallows
  • The Regulator –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrup, wheat ale, and mango popping pearls
  • Particle Fizz –Hard Seltzer with cherry pearls
  • Draft beer, hard seltzer, and wine
  • Snack Molecules – Mini pretzels, honey roasted peanuts, and sweet & spicy popped sorghum
acs0293840928340928340295823542.jpg

Shawarma Palace (mobile order available)

You may recall that after the Battle of New York, the Avengers discovered their new favorite food after checking out Tony Stark’s favorite “shawarma joint” just two blocks from the battle zone. Well, the Avengers loved the food so much they invited the Shawarma Palace crew to open a second location at Avengers Campus. This cart, decked out with Avengers memorabilia, is sure to become a must-try spot for Avengers fans!
  • New York’s Tastiest – Chicken shawarma wrap, garlic spread, and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
  • Impossible Victory Falafel – Plant-based-falafel and cauliflower wrap, garlic spread, hummus and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
act029834029840293482039423423.jpg

Terran Treats

Near Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!, you’ll find another food cart with a couple of unique treats. Curated by Taneleer Tivan, this cart features weird and wonderful galactic concoctions he’s conceived to lure guests to his fortress.
  • Cosmic Cream Orb – Crispy cream puff with whipped raspberry cheesecake mousse
  • Sweet Spiral Ration – Churro spirals with unique flavors
acf209348209482034982304923.jpg

Novelties

Take home some heroic novelties … fit for the Super Heroes in all of us!
  • Glowing Pym Particle Capsule and Glowing Pym Particle Disc – Light up your beverage with a red or blue glowing Pym particle capsule or disc
  • Enlarged Pingo Doce Soda Can – Filled with Pingo Doce or your favorite Coca-Cola® beverage
  • Iron Man Infinity Gauntlet – A great way to hold your favorite Coca-Cola® bottled beverage
  • Pint-Sized Pints Mini Beer Flight – Oversized ruler flight board with mini beer steins

MagicWDI

If the land is so immersive, why are they selling novelty drink holders modelled after the item that wiped out half the universe and obliterated mankind's mental health for decades?

Petty nitpicking at modern imagineering aside, I can't wait to visit on the 20th oh June!
That's Tony Stark's Nano Gauntlet, the one that restored the victims of the original snap. But in a world where the snap never happened, what is this doing here...? 🤔

lazyboy97o

And I’m sure all of 5 people care.
So? I wasn’t arguing for whether or not people care. I’ve stated plenty that story that is not effectively communicated through the built space is often a waste of effort and resources. But this cart isn’t just something based on the stinger, it has a backstory that ties it into the specific continuity and a synopsis was just published by Disney.

The Aracuan Bird

So? I wasn’t arguing for whether or not people care. I’ve stated plenty that story that is not effectively communicated through the built space is often a waste of effort and resources. But this cart isn’t just something based on the stinger, it has a backstory that ties it into the specific continuity and a synopsis was just published by Disney.
😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom