News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParentsOf4

Feels like a typical May crowd.

71B241C2-1F0D-4643-B41E-A8AA6D595034.jpeg

JusticeDisney

Listen, I’ve been with my company almost 26 years and I’m a self admitted grammar wh*re…I don’t need to give reading comprehension a try.

People who are vaccinated, are vaccinated...period. No one in their right mind will continue to wear a mask to appease folks who, IF, are THAT worried about contracting COVID, are being selfish by going to Disney because they can’t sit at home. That’s not our problem!
All due respect, but it’s clear that you do, indeed, struggle with reading comprehension. You are arguing with something that I never said. Don’t worry about it though, all is forgiven.

ElvisMickey

Again…over the last 14 months, WDW is probably the most crowded place in the country you could go to. Masks are not 100% fail proof. Why is anyone going to WDW if they are THAT concerned about contracting COVID? But because people can’t sit at home, they expect the rest of us to cater to them. That’s completely freaking ridiculous when we don’t care if you’re masking or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

CosmicRays

Do we think by July 4th mask enforcement maybe almost gone? Im thinking if no big spike I could see Disney doing a big media push for “celebrate the nations independance”.

Angel Ariel

Face it, I think the CDC realized that a certain group of the population will never agree to be vaccinated and that we can’t wait forever for something that’s never going to happen. It’s time to move on with our lives and if certain people want to take the risk of dying from Covid that’s on them. No sympathy from me if you choose to refuse the vaccine.
Except not all vulnerable populations have *access* to the vaccine yet. It isn’t a choice for everyone of all ages right now.

Angel Ariel

Absolutely and if that is the case don’t travel to WDW. Simple!
I don’t plan to til DD is vaccinated. But its not just WDW. It is now virtually everywhere where I live. So no, not simple.

You know those pesky mental health impacts everyone’s been concerned about? Well, shockingly, those still apply. It was better with the mask mandate as we could take her out for short trips to a grocery store, etc. I have little doubt it will decline again with needing to return to stricter measures. It isn’t like the timeline for kids under 12 to have a vax is unknown. It isn’t some indeterminant years down the road. Pfizer should be ready this Fall.

The Mom

Premium Member
3. Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilised and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.

This is for those of you who apparently missed the earlier warning. Please stop violating the ToS. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom