So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Suchomimus

Im not gonna lie I thought you were ranking BB models as in BB8

Episode 7 Yes GIF by Star Wars
I thought those were airplane models.

JokersWild

Original Poster
Honestly if SYWTBAI is turning 20 this year as well it was just a coincidence! However SYWTBAI has had its influence in the competitions here since 2010! Many years before it jumped the pond over to this site.

For WDWMAGIC competitions One Sentence and Sorcerers are the longest running both debuting the same year in 2012/2013?

Both of which went on long hiatuses of a few years. Sorcerers I think was revived for its 5th anniversary for its fourth season by @spacemt354 @tcool123 and @TheDesignPirate with Pirate and I being the last two winners ready to crown the next sorcerer. Sorcerer’s was originally created and hosted by @jdmdisney99 who occasionally pops in and says hello.

One Sentence was revived by @tcool123 in 2015? so he could get experience hosting for his bigger competition later that year, Twist in Time. Typically instead of new seasons every so often the same thread would be used with new episodes typically hosted by some1 different. It has changed a lot less than Sorcerers but has now evolved into something more carefree and fun than what it was when it first returned. The original season was hosted by @Turtle who also has been known to appear much like jdm does from occasion to occasion
SYWTBAI will have its 20th season probably next year or the year after. The actual game is only 13~ years old. If anyone wants to look at some of the old comps like The Imagineer I linked one of the threads in my Season 7 (?) retrospective, but there’s also Season 2 floating around. Season 3 is totally lost unfortunately because for some reason it was hosted on its own forum. And Master of the Parks popped up about a year later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom