WDW Resorts Reopening Thread

Clamman73

About a month or two ago I booked a Pop standard room for 5 days in november (starting on the 8th) and looking now there’s nothing available there for the same time period.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
At least we know this streetmosphere is unlikely to be on the chopping block...

1620696903078.png

DaGoof00

Sales will resume June 4th -

"Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Royal Palm Club – Sept. 16, 2021
Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Sept. 23, 2021
Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Sept. 26, 2021
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Dec. 16, 2021
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Dec. 16, 2021"

YAY!

Vette184

Sales will resume June 4th -

"Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Royal Palm Club – Sept. 16, 2021
Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Sept. 23, 2021
Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Sept. 26, 2021
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Dec. 16, 2021
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Dec. 16, 2021"

What do you all think about the “ later date” comments for Poly, Yacht/Beach, etc? Also opening later this year just to be announced, or opening later than these (2022)?

havoc315

Very late dates for club level, with several resorts still without dates..

I wonder if the delay is purely staffing difficulties which they expect to really only start to improve in the fall..

Or, for the summer, have the "club rooms" already been booked out as regular rooms?

nickys

Premium Member
What do you all think about the “ later date” comments for Poly, Yacht/Beach, etc? Also opening later this year just to be announced, or opening later than these (2022)?
AKL hasn’t got an opening date at all yet, so I would guess 2022 for CL.

I’d think they might wait until all the refurbs are done at the Poly before announcing a date.

Not sure why Yacht & Beach is being delayed.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Very late dates for club level, with several resorts still without dates..

I wonder if the delay is purely staffing difficulties which they expect to really only start to improve in the fall..

Or, for the summer, have the "club rooms" already been booked out as regular rooms?
Club rooms have been sitting empty.

phillip9698

About a month or two ago I booked a Pop standard room for 5 days in november (starting on the 8th) and looking now there’s nothing available there for the same time period.

We have a room at AoA the week of 9/13 and when we booked everything that was open was available but now the only rooms available on property are Cars suites. No clue why.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
We have a room at AoA the week of 9/13 and when we booked everything that was open was available but now the only rooms available on property are Cars suites. No clue why.

Why is because they likely still are not filling to capacity and so many resorts are still not open and people are just grabbing what they can whether its what they wanted or not and hoping what they do ant becomes available.
I was looking for November 18-22 at ASMo and there was nothing until one day something popped up. I took it and out of curiosity have been checking on and off and some days its available and some days its not. This shows me that Disney does in fact play with the room availability.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
The values are selling out every day with 2 of the 5 still closed. I would imagine we will hear a timeline for Music soon enough. Not sure what the plan is for Sports.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
With the CP back and the hiring frenzy they should be able to staff all the resorts soon.
I think the only real open question is will the put sports back into inventory before they finish renovating it. I *believe* they restarted work on Music last month and they had about 5.5 buildings to go at park closure so that one should be no problem to finish by September, but I’ve seen no permits filed for Sports.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom