Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
I heard some experts that masks and social distancing will be a permament part of our lives, is that true is really gonna happen or not?
Or masks and social distancing will be gone for good?:(

ParentsOf4

I’m sure most of you guys didn’t see, but 75k unmasked at Cowboy stadium last night.
My daughters went to the Atlanta Braves game on Saturday night. Almost 40K attending.

They were required to wear masks to enter the stadium. No one wore masks after that. :(

They were offering free vaccinations at the game though...

Added: Tonight's game is on ESPN. Take a look at the people in the seats. :facepalm:

Last edited:

ImperfectPixie

My daughters went to the Atlanta Braves game on Saturday night. Almost 40K attending.

They were required to wear masks to enter the stadium. No one wore masks after that. :(

They were offering free vaccinations at the game though...
Boo on the no masks...but yay for the vaccinations. I'd be curious how many took them up on that and how many didn't because they were already vaccinated.

lisa12000

Ive been very impatient in terms of restriction lifting in the last few months in the uk and I’m glad we are at a point where indoor hospitality etc can open on the 17th, we are also lifting the mask mandate for secondary schools (11-18) students jn the classroom from then. I have to admit I’ve been happy about this and then a case in one school gave me pause for thought. A secondary school in the Midlands (Nottingham way) has had over 140 cases (possibly nearer 200 now) in the space of a week - supposedly after a birthday party and one student who was positive. This was an area which was having 2/3 cases a day prior to this and one or the lowest in the uk - so very little community spread. It does worry me that this is with masks never mind without them

Attachments

• 07DF34EC-461B-45E5-A193-59A262BD6225.png
    07DF34EC-461B-45E5-A193-59A262BD6225.png
    116 KB · Views: 44

yonafunu

Ive been very impatient in terms of restriction lifting in the last few months in the uk and I’m glad we are at a point where indoor hospitality etc can open on the 17th, we are also lifting the mask mandate for secondary schools (11-18) students jn the classroom from then. I have to admit I’ve been happy about this and then a case in one school gave me pause for thought. A secondary school in the Midlands (Nottingham way) has had over 140 cases (possibly nearer 200 now) in the space of a week - supposedly after a birthday party and one student who was positive. This was an area which was having 2/3 cases a day prior to this and one or the lowest in the uk - so very little community spread. It does worry me that this is with masks never mind without them
You can have the covid even if you are vaccinated, but you have 99,999% chance of not going to hospital.
It is why, i hope, when our countries will be almost full vaccinated, we will not take the number of cases into account, but only the ICU saturation / number of deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom