Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Anjin

I'm actually pretty happen about the nods to Kirby, as well as Marvel's propensity for stupid acronyms. I'm looking forward to seeing if this all works in person on not.

J4546

I'm actually pretty happen about the nods to Kirby, as well as Marvel's propensity for stupid acronyms. I'm looking forward to seeing if this all works in person on not.
i dont really care about the backstory of avengers campus just like i dont care about galaxies edge. Its star wars land to me, it allows me to experience and ride and be immersed in a bunch of star wars stuff, i like it. Avengers campus is the same thing to me, it'll marvel land to me and I like it. But I am kinda happy about the Kirby splatter knowing what it is and why its put there, its a cool nod to marvel history

truecoat

The thought process behind the coloured goo.

It seemed that enough people are still panicking over the easter egg..

Kirby's 2 page splash in the comics were incredible.

Machine Man.jpg

No Name

looks good to me. Look like a place i want to eat and get food from instead of a place that has plastic and fake looking oversized coke cans.
Sure. Because this generic place decorated with random comic book art and logos is far more creative and makes far more thematic sense than Pym Test Kitchen. You are silly.

Look at the exterior! Too bad Avengers Campus won’t have cardboard cutouts of characters in motion.
726F9E41-F099-4EF8-B7CA-0E1F87EDAC6F.jpeg

_caleb

I know of it.
They have a ”Marvel Land” (called “Super Hero Island”). The land goes for a stylized comic book NYC sort of theme. Lots of flat 2D cutouts of super heroes everywhere.

Anyway, they take the approach that some here were hoping Disney would take for California Adventure’s Marvel land. Obviously, Disney’s is based on the MCU, which doesn’t have a whole lot of the old comic book feel to it.

And @egg just beat me to saying what I was trying to say!

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Sure. Because this generic place decorated with random comic book art and logos is far more creative and makes far more thematic sense than Pym Test Kitchen. You are silly.

Look at the exterior! Too bad Avengers Campus won’t have cardboard cutouts of characters in motion.View attachment 554476
I have no problem with the exteriors of that land and neither do the MILLIONS OF PEOPLE who visit that park every year. Also that land knows how to make awesome marvel based rides like the award winning Spider-Man "we don't need dumb spider bots because we have real villians" ride and the awesome Hulk coaster. I find your take silly and laughable. NEXT!

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

They have a ”Marvel Land” (called “Super Hero Island”). The land goes for a stylized comic book NYC sort of theme. Lots of flat 2D cutouts of super heroes everywhere.

Anyway, they take the approach that some here were hoping Disney would take for California Adventure’s Marvel land. Obviously, Disney’s is based on the MCU, which doesn’t have a whole lot of the old comic book feel to it.

And @egg just beat me to saying what I was trying to say!
Not telling me anything I don't already know and so far that land makes a lot more sense than the stupid Avenger's C.A.M.P.U.S. name and design. That park is not pretending to be something it is not. It is a super hero land and it does not shy away from it and has awesome rides where you don't use your hands like you are playing X-BOX CONNECT.

No Name

TSMM was the highest-rated attraction between both parks from opening until RSR opened, yet surprisingly few here would consider it a good ride. It’s still one of the highest-rated and that’s why they’re building something somewhat similar for the Spider Man ride. The one at IoA is awesome too of course.
I have no problem with the exteriors of that land and neither do the MILLIONS OF PEOPLE who visit that park every year. Also that land knows how to make awesome marvel based rides like the award winning Spider-Man "we don't need dumb *** spider bots because we have real villians" ride and the awesome Hulk coaster. I find your take silly and laughable. NEXT!
OKAY.

_caleb

Not telling me anything I don't already know and so far that land makes a lot more sense than the stupid Avenger's C.A.M.P.U.S. name and design. That park is not pretending to be something it is not. It is a super hero land and it does not shy away from it and has awesome rides where you don't use your hands like you are playing X-BOX CONNECT.
I was just saying you might like Super Hero Island. That’s all.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

TSMM was the highest-rated attraction between both parks from opening until RSR opened yet surprisingly few here would consider it a good ride. It’s still one of the highest-rated and that’s why they’re building something similar for the Spider Man ride. The one at IoA is awesome too of course.

OKAY.
"OKAY" that's the best counter arugment you got? A 2 year old flips me better stuff than that. You have no argument because I just shut you down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom