The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

D Hulk

jwQZgsd.png

Of course to start out I gotta praise each and every player who made the finals. Additional praise goes to every finished project, regardless of the final outcome or any nitpicks which inevitably come out of reviews. These were all stupendous undertakings!

Generally, to be fair I won’t weigh presentation style very heavily in my considerations, since some players have more experience in that area. Unless your presentation is especially showy, of course, which certainly helps. Rather I’ll try assessing the ideas, how much I’d like to experience them (there’s a bit of personal taste involved there), and how well the idea is developed and described.

Oh, and I read these in a somewhat random order!

@Sharon&Susan
Crah Bandicoot: The Great Cortex Chase

I am not overly familiar with the Crash Bandicoot IP – this is always the risk with IP projects, both in these games and with real attractions – so I hugely appreciate your intro contextualizing the concept. You don’t only familiarize us with Crash’s in-game world, you give us a reasonable explanation for the game’s rights issues and how it might wind up at USH.

Judging on realism, the IP still seems an odd pick…the first of several in these finals. Of course you wrote what interested you, so that’s hard to fault. In contrast to Nintendo nowadays, I doubt Crash at any point would carry the same cachet. (The similarities to Donkey Kong are clear.) However, while video games are only just now becoming a topic for theme park adaptations, they are an incredibly promising field. The mediums are very similar: Immersive placemaking, interactivity, first person experiences, there are so many similarities.

Replacing Waterworld makes sense for a land-strapped park, and though it’ll be missed (it’s a fantastic show), capacity-wise this is a far more efficient use of the acreage.

Going with a whole (mini) land adds a whole extra layer of challenge to this prompt. (That goes for several players who did this.) You, like most, did a fine balancing job of giving us enough land description to set the stage without letting it overtake the E-ticket. So moving on to that…

There’s a lot of Indiana Jones Adventure in Great Cortex Chase’s DNA. Again for the players as a whole, there were several projects with clear inspirations. So sometimes it’s about how well you modify and stand apart. The temple façade and EMV ride system (nicely established as technically different from Disney’s) are the most obvious similarities.

The ridethrough feels a lot more revolutionary…and a lot more exciting. It’s very “Universal.” The sequence of events is frantic, it’s almost too much, which is very much their style. I imagine that this is a fairly one-to-one description of various game levels, but speaking as a Bandicoot neophyte it still plays for me. (This ridethrough gives off Uni Mario Kart vibes as well, BTW.)

Some of the earlier stuff, like the pre-show, are nicely done. Very efficient way to establish backstory – another risk with deep cut IPs, plus newer theme park rides have a bad habit of getting too talkative. I also like that you avoided the cliché “guests are actually recruits” concept. Offhand, the only thing which seems missing from the attraction is some sort of interactivity, which I only mention because of video games. The ride map is extremely helpful, and I’d’ve loved seeing it at the start of the ridethrough.

The mini-land afterwards is described swiftly, thankfully. There is some nice attention to detail (ATD) with overlooked things like restrooms. The conclusion nicely contextualizes the attarction within USH history. While I doubt the realism of Universal Studios opting to adapt Crash Bandicoot circa 2005, you provide a solid alternate universe where that’s conceivable.

@tcool123
The Curse of Chaos: Battle of the Gods

Boy is that name is a mouthful!

Even the abbreviation (TCOCBOTG) is a mess. Like, what are guests going to casually call it? Couldn’t there be a direct reference to Ancient Egypt in there maybe?

Okay, sorry to start out like that. Names matter! Doubly so since you’ve opted to go the brave & wonderful route of doing an original concept over an IP. Generally, that gets brownie points with Hulk. The initial introduction to your idea is handled well. The journal is a nice touch of backstory, it's good ATD, and I’m grateful that it’s a separate optional link so we’re not immediately inundated with overlong exposition right out of the starting gate. (Also, kudos on custom artwork throughout.)

I like how this strengthens IOA’s floundering-yet-promising Lost Continent land. Losing Poseidon’s Fury for this is a definite upgrade, plus the Easter Eggs you created to PF help ease the pain of loss. I’m not sure yet if connecting this to Kong (~three lands away) is clever or awkward. The Egyptian theme is, in isolation, a grand foundation for an original ride, though with Revenge of the Mummy right next door is it perhaps a little thematically redundant?

Like with Sharon&Susan’s work, TCOCBOTG gives off some super strong Indy vibes. That queue surely does. In that way it’s a little derivative, but solid, and with some nice ATD. The pre-show is a good hat tip to Poseidon’s, continuing the live performer technique (something I always find risky, but it’s bold). I wonder is the animatronic woman would clash with the live performer Conker.

Boy oh boy is there a whole lot of narrative to set up here! First the archeological expedition, then transitioning (by way of Great Movie Ride reference?) to Aset’s mythological war against Apep…all of thi culminating in that usual “recruits” storyline. This could use some tightening up. That is the great risk with an original concept, since audiences need to grasp it very quickly. Too much dialogue – and the ride to come is jam packed with it as well – is a sign of an overly complex idea. There are surely ways to trim this idea, since the central “war among Egyptian gods” conceipt isn’t too terribly elaborate. The placemaking and the more experiential moments throughout – like the pre-show SFX – do make this a joy to imagine nonetheless. (And I’ll confess that Florida, my blindspot, does seem to favor pre-shows more than the regions I’ve visited.)

Onto the ride. The ride system reminds me of Rise of the Resistance. Would like to know some more technical specs here. Dynamic Attractions – who worked with Uni on Harry Potter’s KUKAs – has a neat trackless motion base vehicle which would fit perfectly here. No matter the specific ride type, it yields the now-familiar “thrill-based dark ride” experience which has become DisneyVersal’s favorite E-ticket type recently. Ultimately the physical sensations here would be pretty typical.

The ridethrough devotes a lot of effort to establishing the scores of Egyptian gods. It’s exhausting! The thrill level picks up swiftly with the drop track. Actually, it climaxes there. I was expecting another standout use of the ride system later on…perhaps a motion sim elevator like on Spider-Man to get back to the upper level. Instead the remaining thrills come from the scenery, from the gods’ battles (SFX which are helpfully explained – ambitious yet realistic) to the change of scenery. I especially dug the visit to the underworld. Stuff like reference to B-mode shows great ATD.

So ultimately this is definitely a solid ride, and better still it’s a mightily ambitious one with the original non-IP concept and the extensive use of tech. This ambition opens you up to plentiful nitpicks (see above). There are some theme park clichés present – recruits, excessive dialogue, Indy knockoff – which aren’t for me. But overall, nice work!​

D Hulk

@Theme Park Priest
The Seas of Life

Hope you’re having a great time in Dollywood!

It isn’t typical to see so much rationale and explanation in Armchair Imagineering presentations. This is like its own new project genre. I really enjoyed reading through your design thought process; it’s similar to Hulk’s. Most presentations employ a more traditional “in-universe” format, so it was neat to see the moving parts here.

It’s certainly hard to argue with such well-reasoned ideas. In the SAU, yeah, Epcot would have no aquarium, so DAK is a very logical place for one. There is a truly commendable amount of realism in how you’ve created your aquarium. The operations and technical components are fully considered. The types of water filtration, the timespan, the sorts of species, for a fan project this is wonderfully grounded.

The pavilion’s sea shell design is your best creative touch. I especially love the inspiration from real world architectural trends.

The greatest drawback for this project, sadly, is its clear similarity to Epcot’s Living with the Seas. You make no efforts to disguise that fact. In many ways this is Epcot’s Seas relocated and plussed. It sounds like a more interesting version than what Epcot currently has, with a more suitable ride system and better interactions between riders and sea life.

I wonder if simply transplanting a mid-80s Epcot idea to mid-2000s DAK would be enough. Would this truly be an E-ticket 20 years later? Maybe in Epcot it would be. The design approach better suits Epcot’s aesthetic. This is minimalist, modernist, presentationalist, highlighting Epcot’s direct, almost didactic “edutational” approach over DAK’s somewhat more indirect, magical realistic format. That’s clear in the sterile queue. Animal Kingdom likes to take inspiration from indigenous human cultures, showing how these cultures interact with animals and nature. It would have been fascinating to see more of that Joe Rohde style applied to an aquarium!

The Nemo character infusion is…fun. It’s what Disney would do. I do wish that instead there could’ve been a more naturalistic narrative, like the aquarium equivalent of Kilimanjaro Safaris. A ride which simulates a genuine underwater dive, eliminating the buffer elements often seen in zoos. Like a simulated diving bell ride perhaps.

An Epcot ride, in Animal Kingdom. Those tones clash a little bit. This is absolutely a commendable effort, and it’s oh so unique among the various IP thrill rides. I adore the thoughtfulness which went into your project’s creation.

@Pi on my Cake
The Fazbear Entertainment Wonder Tour

Okay, just right up front, FNAF is dumb. Like, I genuinely dislike this IP. It irritates me for reasons which I can’t put to coherent words tonight – I blame the fandom, mostly. And yet you took this super unpromising IP which I was seriously dreading…

…and totally made it work!

Proof that the right IP in the right location with the right approach, no matter how dumb (Cars, Transformers) can indeed yield a really fun theme park experience.

Simply as a presentation, this is a winner here. it’s slightly jokey, in the grand Pi tradition, while still capturing the FNAF flavor and making it palatable. This is a fun, fun read.

The in-univere story connecting Fazbear to Uni is, well, it’s very Uni. This is an attention-grabbing way to begin. The justification, I don’t buy that (everyone and their niche IPs!), but as an excuse for a Pi IP I’m OK. Though of course it seems unlikely that Uni would forge right ahead and make a whole land out of FNAF, no matter how doomed Simpsons is, surely not without testing the waters with a Halloween Horror Nights maze or three first. I mean, Stranger Things is a HHN stalwart, and somehow it still hasn’t managed to replace E.T. or anything.

But, okay, the idea is dumb, that’s been well established, but if we play along with it then there’s lots to commend. The land is wonderfully realized, and surprisingly realistic as far as reusing what’s there. And now, so far in and right on the verge of the ridethrough, do we at last get a proper explanation of the IP for the unfamiliar. Ha ha, child murder! Only at Universal!

I like your use of the Jimmy Fallon System for your queue. I’m very intrigued by this queue-less concept. It works well here. The tram ride system (the most Uni thing ever, BTW) requires large boarding groups. The interactive arcades, plus the creepy Pepper’s ghost effect, fit FNAF wonderfully. In contrast to the Simpsons queue, one of the most tedious series of lobbies ever, this is a definite upgrade.

The tram ride is familiar, yet I cannot recall seeing it before in Armchair Imagineering. The in-universe ride story is extremely “Uni.” It plays very post-modern with the idea of theme parks, using the language of rides to make “safe” spaces unsafe, to subvert rider expectations, to make some wry anti-Disney commentary along the way. This is a super smart use of your super dumb IP! You’ve figured out how very, very well it would work as a meta ride, and you’ve fully explored that!

For such a limited concept, there’s a nice variety of settings, from the chintzy early dark ride to the maintenance bay to the employee break room, to the fire. (HULK LIKE RAGING FIRE!) There’s also a nicely modulated gradual increase in terror throughout. It begins slightly creepy, and slowly builds into a jump scare extravaganza. You clearly understand the anatomy of the cheap jump scare; you’re the James Wan of Armchair Imagineers. I also like the three act structure. For a B-grade indie horror game dark ride, this is surprisingly artful.

So color me happily surprised at how well this turned out. Your overall great, clever execution sold me on an idea I dreaded.

acfd400be3e5a65503464e395e75947e.gif

D Hulk

@DashHaber
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutagen Madness

Kudos on a very early submission. You have the bravery of a turtle! Finishing early does run the risk of things not being polished, so let’s see if that pitfall struck here.

If Transformers works at USF, surely TMNT can. Your initial train of thought – hey, USJ’s New York area is a jumbled nightmare, what property would make thematic sense there? – that’s a solid starting point. The Turtles are a strong candidate. I know the Turtles, I love the Turtles, I grew up with the Turtles, and still…you should explain them further. As a presentation technique, there should be an explanation of the Turtles’ mythos for those who might not know it. There should be an exploration of this timeless IP’s enduring popularity, to justify their licensing.

Most of our final projects took inspiration from existing attractions. Yours reminds me the most of the nearby Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. It’s hard to think of a better ride to emulate!

The Spidey similarities start with the queue, which features the same basic news setting & backstory-by-way-of-background-detail. Transitioning from this generic contemporary setting to the rather more textured sewers is a nice way to suddenly enlivens proceedings. The animatronic Splinter nice touch. When you say that he explains the Turtles’ backstory to guests, well, you should take that moment to briefly explain the Turtles’ backstory. What are some sample snippets of Splinter’s speech?

Around now I suddenly start pondering the attraction’s aesthetics? What will these characters look like? There are so many different versions of the Turtles, from the comics to their classic 1980s animated show, to the first film trilogy, the Michael Bay versions, the CGI versions, yadda yadda. There’s a lot to draw from here! In your private brainstorming thread, I recall you mentioned using a fairly generic visual style drawing primarily from the cartoon. I agree with this choice. It’s very similar to Spidey’s look over at IOA. I don’t think this explanation found its way into the actual presentation, unfortunately.

The ride itself is another entry in the ever popular “thrill dark ride” genre. This fits. The ride vehicle pic is perfection. Since you’re using slot cars, a Disney specialty, I’d like to know how Uni’s ride system differs from the Mouse’s.

While the slot car approach would be a first for Uni, still the ensuing ridethrough gives off heavy Spidey/Transformers vibes. This are great vibes, I love those rides, but is it maybe all a little too samey at a resort with so many similar experiences?

The ridethrough is brief but apt. The fluid events described (dropping ninja attacks, elaborate sword battles) would be impossibly difficult to do with animatronics. At least, explain how you would accomplish these effects? Otherwise, while I respect your avoidance of screenz, they exist for a reason. They can do things animatronics cannot. A hybrid approach of screen projections and practical sets – the Spidey technique, there he is again! – would work best for this ride description. (Random side note, the Mutagen Dispenser feels like a nod to Judge Doom’s dip on Car-Toon Spin.)

The climactic speed section – always the highlight of any slot car ride – is way too brief. all of Disney’s slot rides (Test Track, Radiator Springs Racers, JTTCOTE) have extensive outdoor speed sections interacting with the overall land. I would’ve liked seeing something like that, or, if that wasn’t an option (due to Florida rain, perhaps?), I’d’ve liked more description of the 100% indoors speed section and how unique that would be.

The underlying idea of a Uni TMNT ride is extraordinarily promising. The foundation for a stupendous ride is here. The writeup is fairly short, lacking in polish which would help to realize that potential. With a few more days, you could have revisited this and truly perfected a nifty concept.

@Tegan pilots a chicken
Ironheart: First Flight

This is the most “Tegan” intro ever!

Hulk wholly agrees with the problems of Disneyland’s Tomorrowland. An all-new land is a bold proposal. It’s a lot more work than a ride. It’s ambitious…and that’s your project in a nutshell. Ambitious. That means your inviting more challenges than your fellow players. Sometimes those challenges get the better of you, as we’ll see, but in service of such a bold idea they’re worth the risk.

Your proposal to entirely axe Walt’s original Tomorrowland is…um…it’s asking for trouble. You know what Disneyland fans are like. Look at the vitriol surrounding that lovely little Snow White redo! Now imagine you’re removing a 1955 land in favor of an IP that’s not even Disney. The message boards would be a frothing viper’s nest!

Of course, I love Marvel. Was there ever any doubt? I love seeing good Marvel park ideas. Stark Expo is a longtime popular Armchair Imagineering idea, ‘cause it’s real Epcot-y. When I squint, I can see how Stark’s brand of futurism makes an acceptable Tomorrowland replacement. Over the long haul, even Marvel’s futuristic ideas will become passe, and once again the Tomorrowland Problem rears its ugly head. It’s weird that you went through all this trouble when Avengers Campus is right next door in DCA. The ride on it own – and it’s a fun one – would fit there in place of Web Slingers or whatever very nicely.

Now, the serious problem…

WHY NOT HULK E-TICKET?!

Okay, I joke! I like Iron Man fine, he’s a good Avenger. He’s just not Hulk!

Actually, I’m extremely fond of Riri Williams as the star of this ride. That’s original, it enriches the MCU world, it gives you more design freedom. She’s a great choice!

The tech-heavy lobby and queue are good fits for the MCU aesthetic. The pre-show is heavy on the exposition, to a fault. Disneyland locals riding this for the eleventeen-hundredth time will get bored with it.

The ride system is…ambitious. This might be the only entirely original ride system under consideration. To be honest, I don’t fully grasp it. I grasp the intent, to give guest the complete immersive experience of wearing Iron Man armor. The interactivity of Smugglers Run, the physical thrills of a roller coaster, the everything, this is a wonderful idea. Technically, it’s confusing. It’s a flying 3D VR dark ride? A roller coaster? Would the seating be like on SeaWorld Orlando’s Manta & Magic Mountain’s Tatsu? If so, the 42” height requirement might be too low. The 960 hourly capacity is absolutely too low! For a Disneyland E-ticket, it would never be able to satisfy guest demand. You would realistically want something at least at 1,400 per hour, preferably 1,700. I think with a few modifications, this revolutionary ride system could deliver that.

So…that feels like a whole heap of negative critique I just threw at ya. Don’t worry about it! The ambition of this ride system shines through regardless. It fits Disney’s current trend of thematically-seamless next-gen ride systems (thinking those Galaxy’s Edge rides here). It’s truly a bold idea, and if indeed you could believably simulate flying in Iron Man armor, well then, that’ amazing!

If we assume the very best about the ride vehicles, then the ridethrough is utter perfection. That soundtrack is a glorious touch. The overall narrative is thankfully simple; it’ basically a single action sequence which perfectly suits (heh!) this ride type. The focus is more on thrill & interactivity than on story, but that’s fine. The character appearances, from Hammer to Vulture to Rescue, are are lots of fun. A ride like this has tremendous customization potential! I can see new baddies appearing all the time – the Disneyland locals would keep coming back for that! Just imagine it, once Fantastic Four finally happens, Doctor Doom could take over the ride. Oh the possibilities!

So the project concludes on a very positive note. The post-show shop gives off definite Epcot vibes, fitting the Expo conceit. It’s a nice comedown from the E-ticket. That E-ticket itself is really, really fun. It’s an F-ticket! There is ambitious to spare here, and while that ambition created a few genuine areas of concern – losing Tomorrowland, an incomprehensible ride system – it also created a one-of-a-kind ride experience that I’d dearly like to see made real!​

D Hulk

@JokersWild
The Time Machine

Love that Joker!

Very bold to do you own original park. (Though I would’ve love seeing Busch Gardens or Alton Towers or Efteling as well.) This is an extremely risky move, but I’m glad you took it. The prompt asked for “your favorite theme park,” and if your fictional Discovery Bay is your favorite park then that’s totally fair game. (I seriously doubt Universal Florida & Hollywood are folks’ favorite parks, they’re simply the parks which need the most work.)

Early on, I feared that you might get bogged down in details describing Discovery Bay. How wrong I was! Rather your backstory is perfectly paced, brief without being vague, hooking the reader immediately with evocative storytelling. I am smitten with this overall park concept, not simply because of the S.E.A. tie-ins, but because the overall setting & concept is so appealing. This is like a vintage World’s Fair with just a dab of old-timey Boardwalk, unified by Disney’s magical touch . The idea of a park connected by a single time, place and story, that’s brilliant. I’ll say it right now:

You need to finish this park as a solo project!

I could see some criticizing the park description – and the ridethrough to come – as being too short. I would disagree. This was one of the shorter presentations, but every sentence carried the richest details. It was paced beautifully, never dragging on but never feeling like things were unclear. It’s not an especially showy or fussy project (apart from that lovely note at the intro), but it doesn’t need to be.

The Time Machine strongly reminds me both of DisneySea’s Journey to the Center of the Earth and Hong Kong’s Mystic Manor. Both are among my favorite rides anyplace, so I’m fully onboard. I love this notion to adapt H.G. Wells’s novel, like DisneySea did for Verne. It’s not necessarily an “original” concept, since it’s an adaptation, but like JTTCOTE it ha nothing to do with modern media franchises and all the baggage which comes with them. You’re free to make this your own thing, using Wells’s book as a guideline.

The trackless ride system is obvious, but it works. The ride vehicles look exactly as I expected when I started reading. Using the trackless vehicles linearly (a-la Mystic Manor) is a light underutilization of the trackless concept – that’s my biggest nitpick. You could do so much more with the time travel premise! What other time periods could guests see? Why must it always be the same ones? I assume you’re familiar with Efteling’s Symbolica, and its branching paths. Combining that with the Runaway Railway projection tech you described would make this already good ride even greater.

But as it stands, I’m still a fan. The fakeout pre-show which turns out to be a secret loading station, chef’s kiss. I like how closely you follow Wells’s plot. Really, the actual ridethrough hits all the notes I’d expect from a Time Machine ride. No complaints!

My personal tastes line up very neatly with your project. My judgment might be clouded on this one. Please don’t let thi be the last we see of Discovery Bay!

@Shannoninthemagic
The Great Broadway Ride

We appreciate getting something completed even if it’s last minute. Obvs it’s short and simply not fully worked out yet, so for this final review I’ll just consider the underlying concept.

A trackless Broadway ride in the Great Movie Ride style is a lovely idea. This is a good application for trackless tech. For the standards of this game, it’s less exciting to have this simply replace Great Movie Ride since that’s kind of a lateral move. Say whatever you will about Runaway Railway, it’s different enough to drive new visits. I could see this same Broadway idea having more revolutionary potential at Uni of all places (CATS could be featured!), either as something genuine & heartfelt or something a little more ironic (‘cause it’s Uni). That way it would seem like derivative of Great Movie Ride. (The musical selection would be different too, of course, but Uni has some good ones in their catalog if memory serves.)

The ensuing musical ridethrough is a good initial outline. A finalized presentation would do well to incorporate YouTube videos for those of us (like Hulk!) with only a passing knowledge of Broadway musicals. To further flesh out this concept, it would be useful to describe the timing for each scene. This is an overloaded list. I count 28 featured musical, and if each gets even one minute of ride-time each we’re looking at a half hour long ride!

It’s a shame you couldn’t further develop this concept. Still, thank you for this. This is a promising idea which I would have enjoyed seeing fully fleshed out.​

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
That E-ticket itself is really, really fun. It’s an F-ticket! There is ambitious to spare here, and while that ambition created a few genuine areas of concern – losing Tomorrowland, an incomprehensible ride system – it also created a one-of-a-kind ride experience that I’d dearly like to see made real!
Thanks so much, Big Green!!!

And many apologies for not better explaining the ride system. In my head it made so much sense, and I think that hurt me a little here. But, to clarify; the vehicles are powered, it’s not a gravity ride. The ride vehicles are very similar to lay down roller coaster cars, and then there is a clamshell that goes over the front that has the viewing portals with HUD and fire buttons. Hope that clears it up. Again, sorry that was not made more clear in the presentation.

But thank you so much for the kind words and I’m so, so glad you enjoyed it!!!

spacemt354

Chili's
The Aftermath
With Yen Sid and Maleficent becoming part of the Sorcerer's Apprentice ether, the heroes and villains came together and made amends.

"I'm glad we are all on good terms now" @Tegan pilots a chicken stated "It would be nice to have a little 'evil' once in a while"

"Yeah, the villains have the best dance moves too, just check out Zemo!" @NateD1226 suggested.

The villains laughed and invited all the imagineers and heroes to their villains park in Hong Kong, the Dark Kingdom.

"That would be great!" @Honey Bee responded

All throughout the Sorcerer's Apprentice Universe, the reverberating curse began to lift. Blues, pinks, and purples all permeated the landscapes, breaking the Celestial down and reopening the various universes away from the cosmic calamity.
uo7qrK9.jpg

"Welp, we're free to go home!" The Timekeeper announced "I for one would like to see what is going on at the Imaginarium, why was there another version of me over there!"

"And I'd like to go home" The One Little Spark Figment said "I was the paradox of this whole thing, and I'd like to be reunited with my universe"

"I'll take you!" The SAU Figment interrupted "It'll be an adventure...I, I miss Yen Sid already though..."

"We all do" Mickey said "But he'll be here watching over us, Maleficent too"

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
The Aftermath
With Yen Sid and Maleficent becoming part of the Sorcerer's Apprentice ether, the heroes and villains came together and made amends.

"I'm glad we are all on good terms now" @Tegan pilots a chicken stated "It would be nice to have a little 'evil' once in a while"

"Yeah, the villains have the best dance moves too, just check out Zemo!" @NateD1226 suggested.

The villains laughed and invited all the imagineers and heroes to their villains park in Hong Kong, the Dark Kingdom.

"That would be great!" @Honey Bee responded

All throughout the Sorcerer's Apprentice Universe, the reverberating curse began to lift. Blues, pinks, and purples all permeated the landscapes, breaking the Celestial down and reopening the various universes away from the cosmic calamity.
uo7qrK9.jpg

"Welp, we're free to go home!" The Timekeeper announced "I for one would like to see what is going on at the Imaginarium, why was there another version of me over there!"

"And I'd like to go home" The One Little Spark Figment said "I was the paradox of this whole thing, and I'd like to be reunited with my universe"

"I'll take you!" The SAU Figment interrupted "It'll be an adventure...I, I miss Yen Sid already though..."

"We all do" Mickey said "But he'll be here watching over us, Maleficent too"
🥰🥰🥰🥺🥺🥺

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom