March 22 at the Magic Kingdom:

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

06.JPG

05.JPG

mm52200

So just got back. If that is 35% at Hollywood studios, there is no possibility that park can handle more than about 50%. We actually turned back at toy story land because of the congestion there.
Once again, repeated several times, between not everything being open, lines spaced out everywhere, etc, it feels pretty busy. Especially in a small park like studios that more or less isn’t operating any of its crowd eating shows currently.

LSLS

Once again, repeated several times, between not everything being open, lines spaced out everywhere, etc, it feels pretty busy. Especially in a small park like studios that more or less isn’t operating any of its crowd eating shows currently.

That's fine, I'm not going back through the thread. But if you think there is enough unopened stuff at Hollywood studios to cover 65% more people, you are crazy. I found the other parks fine (was able to keep my distance from people and navigate just fine) and can understand that logic at those. DHS was a nightmare, specifically toy story land.

durangojim

We went over to EPCOT today at 4 to have dinner by dining at the various booths. The booths were not busy but the park felt very busy especially compared to when we were here last November and July. As an aside we were disappointed to find out there is no longer a walk up window at beaches and cream. Also this is the first time we’ve stayed off property when going to Disney. We rented a house in Champions Gate and I had no idea traffic on I4 is really bad. I guess I’ve been pretty spoiled by staying in the Disney bubble for decades, lol.

JoeCamel

That's fine, I'm not going back through the thread. But if you think there is enough unopened stuff at Hollywood studios to cover 65% more people, you are crazy. I found the other parks fine (was able to keep my distance from people and navigate just fine) and can understand that logic at those. DHS was a nightmare, specifically toy story land.
Remember what that 35% is a percent of. A normal pre covid day with full shows, hotels open, entertainment would have about the same people or up to 50% of capacity. The 35% is NOT 35% of a normal day.

Basil of Baker Street

We went over to EPCOT today at 4 to have dinner by dining at the various booths. The booths were not busy but the park felt very busy especially compared to when we were here last November and July. As an aside we were disappointed to find out there is no longer a walk up window at beaches and cream. Also this is the first time we’ve stayed off property when going to Disney. We rented a house in Champions Gate and I had no idea traffic on I4 is really bad. I guess I’ve been pretty spoiled by staying in the Disney bubble for decades, lol.
They really screwed up Beaches and Cream.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom