News People mover now reopened!

Creathir

It will be... interesting... to see how they handle this plus the Astro Orbiter queue. They’ve been rather creative in where they run the lines, and kudos to them for doing so. But this is a different situation, with 2 rides and their queues so very close to each other.
My guess is they build a queue which cuts directly over to the area in front of the former Stitch attraction and uses that area for a queue.

ToTBellHop

Welp, PM BGs gone in 1.3 sec this morning. Ugh. Off to Guest Relations for a refund or free Mickey Pretzel. This is awful and they need to find a way to fix this. I had all 32 people in my party load up their phones at 6:59:59 am EDT (using the World Clock). Nothing. It isn’t right and I don’t know what to tell the kids. 2021 < 2020

Nubs70

My guess is they build a queue which cuts directly over to the area in front of the former Stitch attraction and uses that area for a queue.
With 6ft spacing, the convergence of Buzz, Astro, CoP, and Space (to a lesser degree) will leave limited space for transient foot traffic.

trainplane3

Just get it right. That’s all I ask.
I totally agree. Fix it up all the way instead of halfwaying it.

I won't lie when I say I still have plane tickets for a May trip and the PM is a thing holding that possible trip up. It was a partially cancelled trip but if PM is open...I might make the trip down.

Cmdr_Crimson

Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover reopening pushed back to May 1​

13Ql.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom