News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Since they've decided to destroy this, I'm glad its finally getting done. It's hard to watch EPCOT Center being dismantled one step at a time.
Yes, by the end of the weekend one assumes all the destruction parts of Innoventions, Energy, WoL, FoN, etc will be done.

I look forward to seeing the joy on your faces that the replacements bring.

At least we have The Land.

sedati

View attachment 539051
View attachment 539052
Via unnamed site again. Looks like beyond a tiny section of the 1994 expansion it's all gone now. (idiots)
Now do Earth Station.
Then this:
1615602922436.png

Why block your icons with these massive mediocrities?

Inspired Figment

*Checks thread title*

Pretty sure Space Mountain and Tomorrowland are both not part of Epcot.
Only reason it relates to the conversation at hand is due to the fact the ‘94 changes in both parks were very similar. And.. let’s be fair. But Tomorrowland was basically the precursor to EPCOT. You’ve even got the model of EPCOT being part of the People Mover. Lol!

castlecake2.0

The paths guest now take through backstage areas past the seas and GOTG, is that just temporary while dreamers point is being done, or will they eventually become permanent guest areas? I thought I saw art somewhere showing these paths staying but I can’t seem to find it now.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
This. Would be like tearing down the whole building that houses Philharmagic and Peter Pan, replacing it with some fountains, and selling it as an upgrade. Just because Innoventions was under-utilized, doesn’t mean it didn’t have value.
Yes, If they had closed PPF 27 years ago and the building had spent the last 15 years as home only to an ad for a paint company, an ad for a soda company, and a Starbucks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom