News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

The Rocketeer

Sounds great, but I am still extremely disappointed that there's no attraction themes in there. Heck, I just need One Little Spark and Golden Dream and I'm good. This just seems like a big wasted opportunity to bridge the three eras of this park together. But I realize that 99% of guests won't even notice this change.

trainplane3

Sounds great, but I am still extremely disappointed that there's no attraction themes in there. Heck, I just need One Little Spark and Golden Dream and I'm good. This just seems like a big wasted opportunity to bridge the three eras of this park together. But I realize that 99% of guests won't even notice this change.
The current WDI motto^

JohnD

If you’re that desperate take a seat in the restroom on either side of SSE. BTW, I’m in Epcot today so get to experience all the new sights and sounds.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Sbk1234

My first impression is that I really liked it. It does seem to have that grand "Epcot" feel to me. I agree that it would be nice to have a few classic Epcot themes mixed in. I'm not t he most musically knowledgable person around, so I'm not familiar with any of these themes, but I believe that they are not original, and that does bother me a bit. Epcot deserves new, original music, with a dash of its own classic themes.

But as I said, I like it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom