The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Speaking of shots, I finally had a real reaction to the Covid shot and it took 8 days to get to me. I was having dinner last night and suddenly felt chills and also warmer then usual. I took my Temp. and it was 101.5. I took some Tylenol and tried to stop shivering. The possible side effects include chills and fever. After about two hours it finally started to decline. The chills left first and my temp started to drop. By bedtime, 11 or so, it was gone and I felt normal again. This morning my Temp. was 97.8 which is my norm.

That in and of itself normally wouldn't have been a concern, but the last time I had chills and fever it was caused by sepsis. I almost called my daughter to take me to the ER. Fortunately, I gave it an extra half hour and it started to decline on its own. I'm actually happy about it because many medical experts have claimed that the side effects are an offshoot of the vaccine working and the white cells attacking and in the process picking up the immunity. It took a little longer then I expected but asking a few people that I knew they claimed that they had a delay in feeling the results as well.
Wow, I didn't know there could be such a delay in the side effects! That's really good to know....you'd think they would tell you about that! I think most people expect to feel it within a couple of days if they are going to get the side effects, so they may really worry if they suddenly feel rotten a week later. But I'm glad it didn't last long!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom