The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Going through the Muppet Show episodes, most of these celebrities I have no clue who they are, I recognize about 25% of them, and I've counted 5 who I only know about because they were on Dancing with the Stars. 😂
I only know about 25% of celebrities from nowadays. Those were the ones around when the Muppet Show first
Just finished seeing WANDAVISION..
WHAAAAT? funny that I never read Scarlet Witch's comics so the reveal was kinda weak for me. Still pretty convincing "acting" XD
I am still trying to catch up on all the Marvel films so that I can “get” all the characters.

MySmallWorldof4

Thanks again, Minnie...!!! :)
They’re back, and her knee is sprained as well as her back a bit, but, thankfully nothin’ worse. But, she also tore her jeans and there was some blood.
She took Ibuprofen, is chillin’, and we’re just watchin’ some TV right now.
Aww. Ice is the worst! I am glad that the injury wasn’t worse, but nonetheless hope that Dwifey heals super quick.

MySmallWorldof4

Water pipes started makin’ noise about 3:20 this mornin’.
A lot air and some dripping water at first. I cut off any faucets we had open in the house, and went back to bed.
Got up again about 5:30a to use the bathroom, and we had clear water with full pressure and no detectable leaks anywhere. Been too lazy to check yet, so don’t know for sure if we’re under a boil water notice, but, we probably are.
Others were not so lucky. Carolyns cousin and husband live in a big 2-story house in a very affluent neighborhood in the hills just outside of Austin proper. She posted some pics on FB (Carolyn has an account set up by our DD’s, I do not) of all the damage from some burst pipes. They do not have inexpensive things, and it just made us cringe.

Currently 62 degrees here, and below is the last trace I could find of “SNOWMAGEDDON 2021!!!!!!!”...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious:

View attachment 534093
Sorry about the damage Carolyn’s cousin will be dealing with. Hopefully the homeowners will help out.

Songbird76

I had to get my blood drawn again today to check my B12 level (had blood drawn last week for my diabetes check up, too) and man did it HURT today! Last weeks went so well it was just a tiny prick. This felt like she was trying to shove a straw in there! I literally gasped and she says "Oh....was that just the shock of it?" and I was like "No, it hurt!" and she says "Oh....that's not meant to happen." Well I should hope not! Worst blood draw I have ever experienced! It stung for a couple of minutes afterwards. I've never had that happen before.

StarWarsGirl

I am still trying to catch up on all the Marvel films so that I can “get” all the characters.
Jimmy Woo - From the Ant-Man series, he was Scott's parole officer
Darcy - From Thor, she was on Jane Foster's team
Monica Rambeau - From Captain Marvel, she was a kid in the film, known as "Captain Trouble", now she's grown. Her mother was in Captain Marvel as Carol's best friend, now she apparently died of cancer during the blip.

Beyond that, if you watch Avengers: Age of Ultron, Infinity War, and Endgame, and possibly Captain America Civil War, you're good.

Goofyernmost

Speaking of shots, I finally had a real reaction to the Covid shot and it took 8 days to get to me. I was having dinner last night and suddenly felt chills and also warmer then usual. I took my Temp. and it was 101.5. I took some Tylenol and tried to stop shivering. The possible side effects include chills and fever. After about two hours it finally started to decline. The chills left first and my temp started to drop. By bedtime, 11 or so, it was gone and I felt normal again. This morning my Temp. was 97.8 which is my norm.

That in and of itself normally wouldn't have been a concern, but the last time I had chills and fever it was caused by sepsis. I almost called my daughter to take me to the ER. Fortunately, I gave it an extra half hour and it started to decline on its own. I'm actually happy about it because many medical experts have claimed that the side effects are an offshoot of the vaccine working and the white cells attacking and in the process picking up the immunity. It took a little longer then I expected but asking a few people that I knew they claimed that they had a delay in feeling the results as well.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

I had to get my blood drawn again today to check my B12 level (had blood drawn last week for my diabetes check up, too) and man did it HURT today! Last weeks went so well it was just a tiny prick. This felt like she was trying to shove a straw in there! I literally gasped and she says "Oh....was that just the shock of it?" and I was like "No, it hurt!" and she says "Oh....that's not meant to happen." Well I should hope not! Worst blood draw I have ever experienced! It stung for a couple of minutes afterwards. I've never had that happen before.
I had one where they couldn't find a vein and they stuck it in my arm for some reason. It left a major bruise.

Word of advice: even if it's a fasting blood test, you can still drink water. Drink about 16 ounces of water before getting it done. It makes it easier for them to find a vein.

StarWarsGirl

Just finished seeing WANDAVISION..
WHAAAAT? funny that I never read Scarlet Witch's comics so the reveal was kinda weak for me. Still pretty convincing "acting" XD
The entire time I was like, "oh, you know more than you're telling" and then when the reveal happened I was like...

I Was GIF by CBS

StarWarsGirl

Ack! It is snowing. 😔Again!🤮
Same. I guess the only good thing is that they said it's slowing the spread of CoVid.

Also I work from home, so I don't have to worry about the "Is it safe to go out on the roads" thing. I don't need to.

My mom had to go to work, but my dad is home. He apparently is now the decision maker for closing the office due to weather. His office is right below me and he's on a conference call. The man has no concept of talking quietly on the phone. He has two volumes: loud and louder.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Same. I guess the only good thing is that they said it's slowing the spread of CoVid.

Also I work from home, so I don't have to worry about the "Is it safe to go out on the roads" thing. I don't need to.

My mom had to go to work, but my dad is home. He apparently is now the decision maker for closing the office due to weather. His office is right below me and he's on a conference call. The man has no concept of talking quietly on the phone. He has two volumes: loud and louder.
1614004779214.png

Cesar R M

The entire time I was like, "oh, you know more than you're telling" and then when the reveal happened I was like...

I Was GIF by CBS
I actually was thinking it was going to be MOJO or HYDRA tech involved since all the ads were HYDRA related.
Unless on this universe the character in question IS involved with HYDRA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom