The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Ack! It is snowing. 😔Again!🤮

As long as you don't have ice, it is very nice. :)❄️ (That rhymes! :joyfull: )

The white carp is now covering the brown carp:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Now see -- you thought the brown was ugly, and how lucky you are that the new white snow covered it. :happy:

Here is a lovely winter scene from Currier & Ives for the both of you to enjoy. :inlove:

1614025842784.png

Figgy1

Premium Member
As long as you don't have ice, it is very nice. :)❄️ (That rhymes! :joyfull: )

Now see -- you thought the brown was ugly, and how lucky you are that the new white snow covered it. :happy:

Here is a lovely winter scene from Currier & Ives for the both of you to enjoy. :inlove:

View attachment 534438
It's the wet slippery type of snow today. It's heavy and my ds slipped and fell. He's ok but still:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Goofyernmost

Speaking of shots, I finally had a real reaction to the Covid shot and it took 8 days to get to me. I was having dinner last night and suddenly felt chills and also warmer then usual. I took my Temp. and it was 101.5. I took some Tylenol and tried to stop shivering. The possible side effects include chills and fever. After about two hours it finally started to decline. The chills left first and my temp started to drop. By bedtime, 11 or so, it was gone and I felt normal again. This morning my Temp. was 97.8 which is my norm.

That in and of itself normally wouldn't have been a concern, but the last time I had chills and fever it was caused by sepsis. I almost called my daughter to take me to the ER. Fortunately, I gave it an extra half hour and it started to decline on its own. I'm actually happy about it because many medical experts have claimed that the side effects are an offshoot of the vaccine working and the white cells attacking and in the process picking up the immunity. It took a little longer then I expected but asking a few people that I knew they claimed that they had a delay in feeling the results as well.
Clarification Edit: I received a couple of private messages from people that I managed to freak out. Please understand that my sole purpose for posting that was to inform everyone that the side effects could show up a little later. But I can assure you that it was very mild and short lived and the only reason why it got dramatic for me was because of the kidney stone/sepsis situation I had a couple of years ago. My symptoms back then were fever and chills that got me shivering non-stop. I wasn't expecting any effects from this so when I started to feel this I immediately reverted back to then and was trying to figure out whether I should go to the ER in case I had another stone. If I hadn't had that previous experience the situation that this caused would not be anywhere near severe enough to create any concern or even the slightest thought about seeking help. Don't be afraid or anxious about this, by itself, it was a minor problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom