Social distanced Fantasmic coming by February.

YodaMan

havoc315

If EPCOT has Fireworks before any other park, it will create a high demand in the evening leading to more F&B being sold. I wonder if "
A taste of X festival" is coming for the summer.

Yes, that’s the point. Not just festivals, but create demand for the restaurants. And draw people away from other parks.
Animal Kingdom doesn’t draw many at night, and even closes fairly early. DHS tends to clear out in the evening without Fantasmic.

Magic Kingdom is able to draw people at night (and all day) even without special entertainment.

So fireworks at Epcot could help to relieve Magic Kingdom crowds.. and keep people in the parks for longer, generally.

MadTeacup

So @danlb_2000 just posted three permits relating to Fantasmic, including one for the show area. 😍
Considering these mostly talk about electrical, my guess it that they're finally replacing the house lights above the seating and possibly the fountain lighting. Last I checked, there was only one vendor in the world that was still producing lamps to replace the bulbs when they burn out. I wouldn't be surprised if they have since been discontinued entirely, rendering the lighting obsolete.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Tired of all the downtime. It’s worse that RotR. I’m planning to lower my expectations today. Just Rat and then a leisurely dinner at Space 220.
You think that’s bad? Indiana Jones hasn’t had a performance for days. I hope it’s not due to another injury.

I’ll probably just head over to Epcot tonight and catch a few free sodas at Club Cool.

MarvelCharacterNerd

I'd just like some advice on my touring plan I have scheduled for February 30th?

I'm starting off at DHS with the Voyage of the Little Mermaid, then the Beauty & the Beast show, then the Indy Stunt Show (sounds like it's been down a few days but I used a FastPass+ on it so I hope it's back up on the day I go!). And maybe catch the cool Star Wars stage show with all my favorite characters and that March of the Stormtrooper thing?

I'm then planning to try to parkhop over to EPCOT to get onto Maelstrom and grab a bite to eat, maybe watch that Guardians of the Galaxy show if it's running, before I parkhop over to AK to try to catch the last show of the day of FOTLK.

Oh, and of course parkhop back for Fan! in the evening!

I'm not sure logistically I can make it all work. Thoughts? Suggestions? Am I overplanning?

Since shows are my priority rather than rides, should I skip Maelstrom?

;)

twilight mitsuk

I'd just like some advice on my touring plan I have scheduled for February 30th?

I'm starting off at DHS with the Voyage of the Little Mermaid, then the Beauty & the Beast show, then the Indy Stunt Show (sounds like it's been down a few days but I used a FastPass+ on it so I hope it's back up on the day I go!). And maybe catch the cool Star Wars stage show with all my favorite characters and that March of the Stormtrooper thing?

I'm then planning to try to parkhop over to EPCOT to get onto Maelstrom and grab a bite to eat, maybe watch that Guardians of the Galaxy show if it's running, before I parkhop over to AK to try to catch the last show of the day of FOTLK.

I'm not sure logistically I can make it all work. Thoughts? Suggestions? Am I overplanning?

;)
Rent a delorean

MadTeacup

;)
Skip Maelstrom so that you can catch a ride on GMR before heading to Fant! The line is always short at that time of day and since you like live entertainment, you'll probably love the way GMR incorporates a live tour guide into a beautifully crafted environment with physical sets that are abundant in animatronics.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom