News Disneyland to give Snow White’s Scary Adventures dark ride a major facelift in 2020

Okee68

Hold on there, lads. Just because we know the cauldron scene is staying doesn't mean we should be forgetting about all the things that have been made worse.

BuzzedPotatoHead89

I’ll admit it... this is actually looking like a genuine improvement. If this is what’s in store for JC &/or Splash then hopefully it’ll bring the fan community together.

Hold on there, lads. Just because we know the cauldron scene is staying doesn't mean we should be forgetting about all the things that have been made worse.

Fingers crossed, time will tell. But so far at least on a scale of Redd’s Chicken Auction/Incredicoaster (bad) to Alice/RoA/BTMRR (good) this is firmly in the latter category.

Disney Analyst

Hard to know something is worse if we haven't ridden yet ;)

So far I surmise they finally fixed the terrible ending, and hope they made a decent mix of the evil queen and the new happier feel.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I hate what they have done. there is no such thing as a White Apple. why does she have a white apple that turns red with a face on it? that is soooo stupid.

britain

I hate what they have done. there is no such thing as a White Apple. why does she have a white apple that turns red with a face on it? that is soooo stupid.

I suspect you're trolling us, but I had to respond. Granted, this is a dull grayish green, but it's glowing. I think white works better as far as the attraction is concerned.

1613697744993.png

1613697767995.png
1613697788657.png

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I suspect you're trolling us, but I had to respond. Granted, this is a dull grayish green, but it's glowing. I think white works better as far as the attraction is concerned.

View attachment 533365
View attachment 533366View attachment 533367
Not trolling. The apple looks nothing like that . it looks like a white tooth on the ride as a posted mentioned above. maybe it looks better under "show lighting" but i am not impressed. no sir. no way, no how.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
FWIW, the last thing the Queen does when making the poison apple is command the apple to “turn red to tempt Snow White.” So we’re being shown the apple before the sleeping death is disguised, which makes sense in this scene.

[I’ll take any and all Snow White lore questions now]
What's the Queen's name?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom