News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Stupido

Guardians are filming for Thor: Love and Thunder now. James Gunn said GotgVol3 starts later this year. Guessing they'll prob shoot the cast stuff for this attraction with Gunn
Aren't there rumors that they might be shooting the cast stuff with Taika Waititi on the set of Thor?

Mac Tonight

All the Guardians except Gamora have been confirmed for the new Thor movie.

Typing that out, it makes sense for them to wait for Vol III, I'm sure Gamora will be featured in this ride.
Thanks, I haven't kept up.

Still, don't expect this to happen during this shoot. GOTG vol 3, yes.

FigmentFan82

The Russo Brothers would like to have a word with you.
My speculation was not about the character being directed by another director in a film, but rather that Disney may choose to have Gunn shoot the sequences for the attraction as he is the writer/director of the franchise proper. Also, Gunn has gone on record that he consulted with the Russos for the Guardians stuff

disneyC97

Do folks think the exterior will at least be finished by summer? (I'm hopefully going in July and it would be cool for at least the exterior to be cleaned-up and done).

Stupido

Do folks think the exterior will at least be finished by summer? (I'm hopefully going in July and it would be cool for at least the exterior to be cleaned-up and done).
It's very actively being worked on, with noticeable changes popping up pretty regularly. The facade seems to rapidly be approaching completion.

However, we have no idea where Disney will draw the line or if they'll pull a Tron and pause construction to spread out the construction costs. July is a ways away, we'll have a better idea by Aprilish what it will look like.

Touchdown

Looks to be in the shape of a necrocraft (Ronins fleet) given its oval shape

47FD0E42-C10B-4981-93EC-40D58B280B64.jpeg

Mickeynerd17

Ok, a bit unrelated, but also somewhat related:

I was reminiscing over UoE, and I stumbled on this picture.

1613429920719.png

I have NEVER seen a picture of the building with this sign in red letters. It has always been blue letters. I have a really strong feeling this was photoshopped, but it looks too real. Did this actually exist or not???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom