The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Outbound

Original Poster
I figured you were joking and I really hope it was obvious I was too but I am also always afraid that I will take something too far and I would feel awful for the rest of my life if I did but everyone please know that I truly think you’re all wonderful and thank you for making this gal feel welcomed
Okay wait yes that is literally what happened. I’m sorry. Sincere apologies.

Team Soul won that round

😝😂
oh btw I don't actually care if the tie is called second or third place

NigelChanning

I figured you were joking and I really hope it was obvious I was too but I am also always afraid that I will take something too far and I would feel awful for the rest of my life if I did but everyone please know that I truly think you’re all wonderful and thank you for making this gal feel welcomed
That’s the fun of making internet friends! I can feel comfortable and no one here even knows that I’m wanted in over 50 countries and smuggle exotic birds across the border.

Dang it...

NigelChanning

I’m calling the police.
FDD39888-8D0D-4C11-B0C0-723FC59A6E8B.jpeg

NateD1226

NateD1226's Reviews

1612326743196.png

• The first of the three meme festivals and there is lots to love about it.
  • First off, the brochure is lovely and sets up the project really well.
  • Mission Space: TO THE MOON is an awesome layover and showcases one of the new memes in a fun way.
  • Be the Meme at the Play! Pavilion is an awesome idea. Kudos y’all for using an unbuilt area for a location.
  • The Meme & Greet idea is amazing and the ones you picked were great!
  • The Imagination Pavilion is great! The story is funny and Eric Idle would kill that role lol. I do wish there was an image to accompany though.
  • My only nitpick is that I think the sentences needed to be spread out more evenly throughout the project, but that’s just how I viewed it and isn’t necessarily a bad thing
  • I also wanted to point out your teamwork this round as it seemed a little off to me. Last Stanza, you were killing it and it felt very connected. This week, I noticed a slight change where it felt a little lost.
  • However, you all pulled through and created an amazing project!
  • Overall, you did great! It was an awesome project with only a few minor nitpicks.

1612326768782.png

• This was the second of the meme festivals and it is just as fun as the first!
  • I really enjoyed the memo idea between Chapek and the Imagineers. Especially that detail at the top where he crossed out the “o”and made it an “e” lol
  • I can tell you tried to make the list one sentence but still make it look like a list which was fun to see lol
  • The video put a smile on my face! It was a great presentation and really highlighted your meme
  • I am almost positive you stayed under the 20 sentence limit if you count the list as one sentence, but you definitely pushed it a bit. If you didn’t add the stuff that wasn’t in the memo, the video would’ve been fine. They were all awesome, but it pushed the limits a bit.
  • As for the memes, they were great!
  • Prequels Star Tours had to be my favorite because I am such a Prequel sucker lol.
  • Toy Story Meme Mania was also another great idea that I really liked
  • The art in this was really fun to look at. Even if it was just a quick edit. They were all great!
  • If I had to nitpick, I would’ve liked to seen a bit more with the video that correlated with the story you started. I get it was supposed to be an ad, but I think a little nod to Chapek would’ve made it even more funny.
  • Overall, this was an awesome project with lots of great material, but pushed the limits a bit.

1612326799428.png

• Another awesome meme festival that has some awesome memes!
  • Oh my, this site is awesome!! Loving all the details.
  • The map is awesome and really adds to the project
  • Nyancredicoaster is honestly way better than what Incredicoaster is right now and the 24 hour loop is the cherry on top
  • LOLCat Cafe is very cute and I love the use of the memes.
  • Muscle Mickey makes me uncomfortable...moving on
  • General Kenobi
  • I'll admit, I don’t know who Tom Scott is, but I just know what he does by just looking at him
  • The Black Knight and the Pinocchio overlay just don’t click with me and feel out of place, but they aren’t bad ideas
  • Translator Sing-Along is probably my favorite. It just sounds like it would be a super fun experience
  • Running of the Weebs is another highlight and really captures the essence of memes
  • The Great Meme Parade is great, but talk about avoiding a period lmao. The video was a nice touch as well.
  • The last few overlays are awesome and really fit as well. Also yay TOT is back!
  • If I had to nitpick, I would say that it was a tad much, but I do appreciate that each one had some nice quality to it
  • Overall, an awesome project! Great work!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
NateD1226's Reviews

View attachment 529096

• The first of the three meme festivals and there is lots to love about it.
  • First off, the brochure is lovely and sets up the project really well.
  • Mission Space: TO THE MOON is an awesome layover and showcases one of the new memes in a fun way.
  • Be the Meme at the Play! Pavilion is an awesome idea. Kudos y’all for using an unbuilt area for a location.
  • The Meme & Greet idea is amazing and the ones you picked were great!
  • The Imagination Pavilion is great! The story is funny and Eric Idle would kill that role lol. I do wish there was an image to accompany though.
  • My only nitpick is that I think the sentences needed to be spread out more evenly throughout the project, but that’s just how I viewed it and isn’t necessarily a bad thing
  • I also wanted to point out your teamwork this round as it seemed a little off to me. Last Stanza, you were killing it and it felt very connected. This week, I noticed a slight change where it felt a little lost.
  • However, you all pulled through and created an amazing project!
  • Overall, you did great! It was an awesome project with only a few minor nitpicks.

• This was the second of the meme festivals and it is just as fun as the first!
  • I really enjoyed the memo idea between Chapek and the Imagineers. Especially that detail at the top where he crossed out the “o”and made it an “e” lol
  • I can tell you tried to make the list one sentence but still make it look like a list which was fun to see lol
  • The video put a smile on my face! It was a great presentation and really highlighted your meme
  • I am almost positive you stayed under the 20 sentence limit if you count the list as one sentence, but you definitely pushed it a bit. If you didn’t add the stuff that wasn’t in the memo, the video would’ve been fine. They were all awesome, but it pushed the limits a bit.
  • As for the memes, they were great!
  • Prequels Star Tours had to be my favorite because I am such a Prequel sucker lol.
  • Toy Story Meme Mania was also another great idea that I really liked
  • The art in this was really fun to look at. Even if it was just a quick edit. They were all great!
  • If I had to nitpick, I would’ve liked to seen a bit more with the video that correlated with the story you started. I get it was supposed to be an ad, but I think a little nod to Chapek would’ve made it even more funny.
  • Overall, this was an awesome project with lots of great material, but pushed the limits a bit.

• Another awesome meme festival that has some awesome memes!
  • Oh my, this site is awesome!! Loving all the details.
  • The map is awesome and really adds to the project
  • Nyancredicoaster is honestly way better than what Incredicoaster is right now and the 24 hour loop is the cherry on top
  • LOLCat Cafe is very cute and I love the use of the memes.
  • Muscle Mickey makes me uncomfortable...moving on
  • General Kenobi
  • I'll admit, I don’t know who Tom Scott is, but I just know what he does by just looking at him
  • The Black Knight and the Pinocchio overlay just don’t click with me and feel out of place, but they aren’t bad ideas
  • Translator Sing-Along is probably my favorite. It just sounds like it would be a super fun experience
  • Running of the Weebs is another highlight and really captures the essence of memes
  • The Great Meme Parade is great, but talk about avoiding a period lmao. The video was a nice touch as well.
  • The last few overlays are awesome and really fit as well. Also yay TOT is back!
  • If I had to nitpick, I would say that it was a tad much, but I do appreciate that each one had some nice quality to it
  • Overall, an awesome project! Great work!
Great! Everyone gets first place points! Hurray!

STANZA 4 LET’S GO!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom