The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Lora Baines Bradley

Everyone is talking about ideas that they ended up not going with but Team Power essentially gave the big thumbs up to literally anything that was mentioned šŸ˜‚
We came up with so many different ideas and since I was Project Manager this round I had to basically be like
e907ec9abbd4ff910470c79a6bb78345.jpg

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen šŸ’œ
Premium Member
Judging is subject. Iā€™m talking about objective fact. In time youā€™ll all understand how great Trolley Park really was. And then Outbound and Ace will finally give the rightful winners their due.
I legitimately thought that was a really cool idea.

Tbh, I have loved all nine projects thus far! There are some very talented and very creative,..and very funny people on here!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen šŸ’œ
Premium Member
It is! But not too late to change the Project 1 results :p.

All of this is a joke, I promise. Flower Street was absolutely the rightful winner of Project 1. Please donā€™t take my title of ā€œSYWTBAI Best Childā€ away.
I figured you were joking and I really hope it was obvious I was too but I am also always afraid that I will take something too far and I would feel awful for the rest of my life if I did but everyone please know that I truly think youā€™re all wonderful and thank you for making this gal feel welcomed

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom