The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

Well 25 pages I missed. Hugs, claps, condolences, etc, for everything I missed.... I can finally say what's up with me missing so much.

My work offered Voluntary Separation for those 55 and older with severance and insurance for a year. I don't qualify, but the other gal who does my job as well does.. and she was close to retirement, so she took it. Which leaves ME to do both our jobs... needless to say, I don't have time to read the boards during the day anymore like I used to.

They are also talking about some Involuntary separations at the beginning of the year.... scary... but with my co-worker leaving...I'm pretty sure I'm in a good position. I'm not sure why our company doesn't do lay offs instead of getting rid of people...

Figgy1

Premium Member
Well 25 pages I missed. Hugs, claps, condolences, etc, for everything I missed.... I can finally say what's up with me missing so much.

My work offered Voluntary Separation for those 55 and older with severance and insurance for a year. I don't qualify, but the other gal who does my job as well does.. and she was close to retirement, so she took it. Which leaves ME to do both our jobs... needless to say, I don't have time to read the boards during the day anymore like I used to.

They are also talking about some Involuntary separations at the beginning of the year.... scary... but with my co-worker leaving...I'm pretty sure I'm in a good position. I'm not sure why our company doesn't do lay offs instead of getting rid of people...
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Wow. That's stressful. Hopefully, your job will be secure, but I'm sure you're not pleased about the extra work they'll send your way, since the other woman retired. Prayers that 2021 will be better for everyone.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
What's lockdown ?

Think of it like when a ferret gets locked up in a cage. It's about the same. :p

(Lockdowns here are various local or municipal restrictions to limit the number of people, who may congregate at one time, and also there are other restrictions about limiting what businesses can remain fully open, during the pandemic.) Restrictions vary from state to state.

donaldtoo

Figgy1

Premium Member
Think of it like when a ferret gets locked up in a cage. It's about the same. :p

(Lockdowns here are various local or municipal restrictions to limit the number of people, who may congregate at one time, and also there are other restrictions about limiting what businesses can remain fully open, during the pandemic.) Restrictions vary from state to state.
Ferrets are on continuous lockdown as they live on an island the size of my yard

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom