The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

We never had TastyKakes brand sold in my area. But as a few others have mentioned, there was another brand that had the exact same type of product. Up here, it was Hostess, but I think they've been out of business for many years now, and/or they have changed up their selection. Anyway, flavors like strawberry, cherry and blueberry would have been my favorites. :hungry:

Although I havenā€™t had any in years, we mostly had these in our sack lunches for school back in the day...

F29AEC28-F37B-4732-9521-6D4040F9041B.jpeg2CFCDC2A-36FF-4541-9264-34D75D56F8F3.jpeg305485B5-61F4-4CE2-8B80-E8D212974DD9.jpeg

And, it doesnā€™t seem like all those preservatives have done anything to ā€œpreserveā€ me over the years...!!!!! :D:hilarious:

Goofyernmost

I have co-workers younger than our youngest child...!!!!! :eek:o_O:hilarious:
Get used to it, that is something that is going to, not only continue, but expand with every passing year. I remember a little group that I used to hang with at work years ago. We talked about everything and I felt a real part of the discussion. Age never entered the scenario, then during one lunch time one of the guys mentioned that he was in grammar school with my daughter. For a brief period of time all the air in my balloon escaped. I realized that I was not part of that group, but indeed more of a Father figure. Most of the feeling was me, of course, but it still altered how I felt about it. I was the "old" man of the group. Turns out I had socks older then almost all of them.

Lilofan

Although I havenā€™t had any in years, we mostly had these in our sack lunches for school back in the day...

View attachment 513844View attachment 513845View attachment 513846

And, it doesnā€™t seem like all those preservatives have done anything to ā€œpreserveā€ me over the years...!!!!! :D:hilarious:
About one year ago Hostess started selling Twinkies breakfast cereal. I've never tried it, however cereal with milk is good anytime of the day. It's inexpensive and great to eat while watching TV.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
About one year ago Hostess started selling Twinkies breakfast cereal. I've never tried it, however cereal with milk is good anytime of the day. It's inexpensive and great to eat while watching TV.

I love cereal. :hungry: (Although my favorites are more bland like Special K., Cheerios, mini shredded wheat, and granola.) Sometimes, I go all out and "plus" it with a bananna. :p

Goofyernmost

I love cereal. :hungry: (Although my favorites are more bland like Special K., Cheerios, mini shredded wheat, and granola.) Sometimes, I go all out and "plus" it with a bananna. :p
I am not much into cereal. I never use it for breakfast, but I do have an evening snack occasionally. My favorite is mini shredded wheat. I find it hard to find any that isn't "frosted", but when I do, I buy it.

93boomer

Premium Member
You almost get a 90 score for that soup, but to elevate to 100, you'll need to remove all the peas. ;)

Moving on to an unrelated matter--

Just checked the temperature outside at 4:50 AM, and it's a glorious 30 degrees!! Bring on winter!! :joyfull:

View attachment 513871
The peas can be left out. My Mom always put in peas. I like peas so I put some in. Thatā€™s why I love soups. You can add anything you want. Ps it was very good! šŸ˜Š

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom