NFL 2020-21 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Falcons played like they were back in the Super Bowl again. :cautious:
I know what you mean. The Packers are the most fraudulent team who put up back-to-back 40 points games to open the season after not drafting a WR in the draft and taking a QB when they needed to get Rodgers some help. It's absurd that they didn't draft a WR.

This is, of course, sarcasm toward everyone who lost their minds when the Packers didn't draft a WR and instead drafted a QB.

InnKpr

Painfully accurate article about the Atlanta Falcons after their week 2 collapse against Dallas, and the legacy of the organization (and Atlanta pro sports in general) as the city that chokes.
Another week of football... so let's just add to this trainwreck, shall we?

After blowing yet another lead on Sunday, the Falcons have become the first team in NFL history to blow consecutive games after leading by 15 or more points in the 4th quarter. :facepalm:

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

Another week of football... so let's just add to this trainwreck, shall we?

After blowing yet another lead on Sunday, the Falcons have become the first team in NFL history to blow consecutive games after leading by 15 or more points in the 4th quarter. :facepalm:
I don’t know what’s worse - having hope and then your excitement is crushed or literally having no hope at all.

NYwdwfan

Well this can't be good - will have to wait to see what happens next:

The Tennessee Titans and Minnesota Vikings are suspending team activities starting Tuesday because of a number of positive COVID-19 tests following their Sunday game.

Tennessee reported three new positive tests for players and five new positive tests for personnel, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo reported, per sources informed of the situation. The Vikings haven't had a reported positive test, but hosted the Titans Sunday, leading to their suspension of in-person activities as a precautionary measure.

PUSH

Original Poster
Well this can't be good - will have to wait to see what happens next:

The Tennessee Titans and Minnesota Vikings are suspending team activities starting Tuesday because of a number of positive COVID-19 tests following their Sunday game.

Tennessee reported three new positive tests for players and five new positive tests for personnel, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo reported, per sources informed of the situation. The Vikings haven't had a reported positive test, but hosted the Titans Sunday, leading to their suspension of in-person activities as a precautionary measure.
Just read that all positive tests are followed by two more tests to confirm as a positive, or determine if they are false positives. It's possible yet that they are false positives, and they'll have more information tomorrow on that front. Didn't that happen somewhere in sports, where multiple people tested positive, but they all turned out to be false positives? I think it was the NFL before the season started.

NYwdwfan

Just read that all positive tests are followed by two more tests to confirm as a positive, or determine if they are false positives. It's possible yet that they are false positives, and they'll have more information tomorrow on that front. Didn't that happen somewhere in sports, where multiple people tested positive, but they all turned out to be false positives? I think it was the NFL before the season started.
Yup a testing facility in New Jersey had a slew of false positives.

mf1972

i think things are getting so bad for the jets right now, the virtual fans in the seats are refusing to show up for their next home game

StarWarsGirl

This was my notification for the Ravens game start. Washington really needs to stop giving us reasons to make fun of them...
20201004_130658.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom