News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

The “wet noodle” has been working since it got fixed all those months ago I’m pretty sure. Only stops working when the whole scene goes into B-mode. ;)

Probe droid laser and the blaster effects in big room are the only ones that still need fixing I’m pretty sure. Plus some RVs still experience the audio issues when entering big room (confirmed as of yesterday still happening).

Always worked for me, just I
I think the probe droid was working on one of my rides a couple weeks ago. Or at least partially working? I know there was something happening with it on one ride, but nothing on the other.

It comes down and moves but the laser hasn’t worked in months

DisneyCane

I've only done this ride once so I don't have a perfect memory of everything but where is this probe droid effect that doesn't seem to work much?

gerarar

Premium Member
Not sure if it’s been brought up in this thread yet, but the onboard R5 units have been having increasing amounts of trouble. The bobbing up and down capability seems to be having the most trouble, but even the spinning has had its issues.
I’ve noticed that in a lot of POV videos for the past month. On top of what you said, some of the R5 units eyes aren’t lit up, or they’re lit white not red. (This has no correlation to if the R5 unit can spin and bob btw)

Tom Morrow

It looks like they're struggling again today. I was thinking of attempting a ride tomorrow at 2:00, but I might not make the effort if it looks like they're struggling again. So being that it's 1:00 and they're at boarding group 27, what would be an ideal boarding group to be at to give 2:00 PM people a shot at riding?

DCBaker

Premium Member
It looks like they're struggling again today. I was thinking of attempting a ride tomorrow at 2:00, but I might not make the effort if it looks like they're struggling again. So being that it's 1:00 and they're at boarding group 27, what would be an ideal boarding group to be at to give 2:00 PM people a shot at riding?

It's been pretty up and down for the past few days - it's a good start if they are well into the 30s at 1pm.

DCBaker

Premium Member
2pm slots filled in ~1 minute and 45 seconds. Current groups called up to 36 (4 groups behind yesterday at this time).

Calling has also been paused for 25 minutes.

(ETA - calling resumed with 37 after ~35 minute pause)

Last edited:

KevinPage

2pm slots filled in ~1 minute and 45 seconds. Current groups called up to 36 (4 groups behind yesterday at this time).

Calling has also been paused for 25 minutes.

(ETA - calling resumed with 37 after ~35 minute pause)

That’s a record length of time post reopening, right? (assuming you know what you’re talking about)

🤩🤩🤩
806904AD-1C1A-4F64-8793-B3FEE8106669.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom