News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Giss Neric

I'm planning on going December 2021. Would that be plenty of time to get this baby running 100% smoothly with zero downtime?
By that period, the rides that are currently being built right now (I thinking 3) are probably and hopefully open to disperse the ROTR crowds to them. I don't know about 100% smoothly but most likely less downtime.

KevinPage

As fast as I normally am but this might be the new norm. The more people in your party those precious few extra seconds or fractions it takes to verify

(Pics won’t upload, got group 47)

Last edited:

Hawg G

As fast as I normally am but this might be the new norm. The more people in your party those precious few extra seconds or fractions it takes to verify

(Pics won’t upload, got group 47)

Do two people in your group trying to get one together risk slowing it down more if both are trying t pull at the same time?

KevinPage

Cranking through the groups today. We had 47 and were called by 1:20pm.

Completed our mission. Our R5 had no lights(but moved normally) and canons didn’t move (but still had lights and fired).

Otherwise everything worked and timing was nearly perfect. A seamless transition between all elements. Had a few extra lines of dialogue during ITS launch/unload & final unload, which was nice. Those second(s) delays were actually a benefit 🤩🤩🤩

gerarar

Premium Member
Cranking through the groups today. We had 47 and were called by 1:20pm.

Completed our mission. Our R5 had no lights(but moved normally) and canons didn’t move (but still had lights and fired).

Otherwise everything worked and timing was nearly perfect. A seamless transition between all elements. Had a few extra lines of dialogue during ITS launch/unload & final unload, which was nice. Those second(s) delays were actually a benefit 🤩🤩🤩
But....what about the noodle!!

And seems like you experienced Cannon room B-mode, nice!!

KevinPage

But....what about the noodle!!

And seems like you experienced Cannon room B-mode, nice!!

Noodle was flapping away, much to your delight. I literally think of it and notice it every time simply because you brought it up many moons ago as a topic of discussion 😂😂😂

And yeah I’ve had canon room B before and there are different iterations of it as well, where some move and some don’t, some have lights and some don’t (multiple combinations). I’ve only had a screen issue there 1x.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom