News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

Announcement went off at 9:59 saying there’s a technical issue with the BG process this morning. (I’m back yes)

Back again? 🤩😂🤩

B2E5ABA9-DF3A-4ABA-B23D-96F35FA854BB.gif

Last edited:

Who cares? guests were waiting in 8-9 hour lines for frozen when it opened as well.. Flight of Passage had 3-4 hour waits for a long time as well.

The problem is that ROTR is much less reliable than those attractions. And when it goes down, the standby line either has to 1) wait it out or 2) be dumped out and given a pass to return later. Neither option is good, and it's a huge operations pain.

(Also, FWIW Frozen Ever After never had an 8-9 hour wait.)

gerarar

Premium Member
Don’t leave @gerarar hanging. Wet noodle status is always required🤩😂🤩

And are we just assuming probe laser never works so “everything works” excludes this?
The “wet noodle” has been working since it got fixed all those months ago I’m pretty sure. Only stops working when the whole scene goes into B-mode. ;)

Probe droid laser and the blaster effects in big room are the only ones that still need fixing I’m pretty sure. Plus some RVs still experience the audio issues when entering big room (confirmed as of yesterday still happening).

rowrbazzle

Don’t leave @gerarar hanging. Wet noodle status is always required🤩😂🤩

And are we just assuming probe laser never works so “everything works” excludes this?
I think the probe droid was working on one of my rides a couple weeks ago. Or at least partially working? I know there was something happening with it on one ride, but nothing on the other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom