1 - One Sentence Competition, Season Five Episode 3

AceAstro

Your task is to propose a Tomorrowland restaurant which has good food and fantastic theming.

1597292783150.png

LittleGiants'16

A viral sensation of pandemic proportions, try the wares, including the Covid au vin, the quarantini, and ice cold Corona always on tap, at Tomorrowland’s newest eatery: the Lightyear Lounge—with tables six feet apart and lukewarm food (due to the circuitous route servers must take to properly social distance), it’s a new take on the concept of space!

Last edited:

AceAstro

The Milkyway Milkshake Stop

1597297233107.png

Mason Jar Milkshakes are all the buzz nowadays and Disney cashes in on that with bringing the galaxy's best milkshakes to their very own Tomorrowland; Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Oreo, and more milkshake flavours can be found at the quick service designed to be an astronaut pit stop on their never-ending quest through the universe!!​

tcool123

Space 220

Reutilizing Disneyland’s Carousel Theater (currently home to Launch Bay) Space 220 comes to Disneyland offering out of this world fusion cuisines and intergalactic gulps, make table service is sure to blast off with guest satisfaction; now do note the second floor will be the kitchen while the ground floor slowly spins (ala Garden Grill) around the Earth in this amazingly themed and realistically planned restaurant!

EDFB8126-6463-4AD4-8309-5CF5317A8F04.jpeg

Brer Panther

I will assume that you didn’t know that. Which means you had the same idea that real Imagineers did! How rad is that?!
Indeed, I legitimately had no idea that my idea was already done. Anyway, here's my submission for this week...

The Nuts and Bolts Cafe
1597322013963.png

The first restaurant for humans staffed entirely by robots, this quirky little eatery features a delightful cast of Audio-Animatronic characters that "make" fizzy drinks and scrumptious food before your very eyes, all while wisecracking droid C.O. Median entertains diners with stand-up comedy.​

InspectorSpacetime

Tomorrowland Diner

The Tomorrowland Diner sits in what the 1970s thought a home of the future would be like, brimming with small, wacky animatronic set pieces that connect it to Carousel of Progress and Horizons, and serving up futuristic takes on American comfort foods that I imagine are what the Jetsons’ make for Sunday dinners.

1597331486806.jpeg

Evilgidgit

Astronomer's Club
45fad3933747c274d00dc4483c052319.jpg

Inspired by the Disneyland Paris concept, the Astronomer's Club is a grand hall of science, exploration, and good food, where the finest astronomers (i.e. the guests) can gaze upon the cosmos and constellations in a place of entertainment, education, and exploration, whilst being served delicious cuisine of French, Italian, and Mediterrenean origin.

JokersWild

The Visionarium
Taking up the former Innoventions building at Disneyland, this rotating steakhouse allows guests to take in the sights and sounds of our expanding universe.

------------------------
No picture. I just wanted to try to keep consistently submitting (though I missed last project.) And I'm still trying to figure out how much detail I can feasibly squeeze in without it being a paragraph of a sentence.

Suchomimus

You've stumbled upon a rouge S.K.Y.’s member's bustling headquarters- the jumping off point for the future explorers. You are taken to your seat and treated to a feast of food and drink presented in wacky ways , it's an ever changing menu- inspired by the explorers travels
Minor tweak but I think @D Hindley would find this a perfect fix for you.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom