Walt Disney World Park Hours cut starting September 8 2020

Jrb1979

It’s strange that no one is really contesting those numbers but Florida has a bad day and the world’s coming to an end.
More people should think like that. Maybe then more people will take this seriously. I look at how well where I live has done with cases at 30 today and other then 1 day have been under 100 for a few weeks.

Dan Deesnee

Another thread derailing into virus bickering. Don't make DJ Dan come in here to spin some old tracks.

On another note, I was told today that I, and the 1500 people in my sales organization can start traveling again to see clients in person. Maybe travel will pick back up sooner than most think. Just anecdotal.

My 2 upcoming trips will be fine with the limited hours, so long as the parks are still pretty empty. Can get so much more done in a much shorter time. Then head to the resorts and enjoy a nice dinner after the parks close. We already have reservations at Kona and California Grill, etc. Will be nice to not be rushing around.

DisneyCane

If I could get my wife on board with wearing a mask in the heat for several hours, i'd be right there with you. Sometimes you gotta want it haha
Although it wasn't comfortable, tell her it wasn't as bad as I expected. It wasn't really the heat that bothered me. It was getting light headed from wearing it while walking long distances. No matter what people say, even the cloth masks have an effect on you from either restricting breathing or inhaling exhaled CO2/H2O or a combination.

However, it is worth it for the low crowds and wait times. I called it "mask pass" while we were there.

DisneyDebRob

I have no issues breathing with a mask in the summertime in south Florida.
I was in a Costco yesterday for 35 minutes. Air conditioning throughout the store. I was pulling the mask off as soon as I left. I know people handle it so much better then me but I can’t take it. I admire anyone that can deal with it for a day anywhere.

Lilofan

I was in a Costco yesterday for 35 minutes. Air conditioning throughout the store. I was pulling the mask off as soon as I left. I know people handle it so much better then me but I can’t take it. I admire anyone that can deal with it for a day anywhere.
It's all a question of how long, 2 hours outside in Miami or 10-12 hours in the same area. You will have 2 different set of opinions.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I’ve done 12 hours. With 1-2 periods of removal for meals. After a while you don’t even notice the mask. I think it’s all in peoples head.
Depends on what you're doing.

I wear a mask for the majority of the work day, If I'm not engaged in strenuous activity it's a barely noticeable other than my glasses fogging up occasionally. If I'm engaged in strenuous work (even indoors with AC) the mask (cloth and paper)become inundated with moisture and really become bothersome and obstructs normal breathing to the point at which it needs to be swapped out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom