Walt Disney World Park Hours cut starting September 8 2020

TrainsOfDisney

Back to the topic: I'm at WDW that week and with the low crowds I'm not that upset about the new times. I'll probably be ready to leave after riding my favorites for the tenth time.

So it’s a positive that the parks don’t have enough to do to fill a full days worth of entertainment?

If you’re going to be bored in a park after 8 hours..... that’s a different problem.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Crap.

35 minutes at Navi right now. Longest wait in the parks. How bout that?
1597167948536.png

GoofGoof

Premium Member
So it’s a positive that the parks don’t have enough to do to fill a full days worth of entertainment?

If you’re going to be bored in a park after 8 hours..... that’s a different problem.
I think if you have an AP it’s not a big deal. I wouldn’t be too happy if I was spending thousands to fly in and stay at the resorts if there’s that little to do in the parks. To each their own and if people find value in it and it makes them happy then good for them :)

TrainsOfDisney

I think if you have an AP it’s not a big deal. I wouldn’t be too happy if I was spending thousands to fly in and stay at the resorts if there’s that little to do in the parks. To each their own and if people find value in it and it makes them happy then good for them :)

If you are local and have an AP sure.

markc

Data verified by who? That's why I don't believe anyone anymore.

There's enough variety of global sources out there that are reliable and consistent enough to use as data points to form well thought out statements or make informed decisions by. At the very least, they offer a far better starting point to form opinions versus others who are just deciding to make their opinions based on "gut feelings", personal feelings, or political inclinations (on either side). Too many assertions have been continually made without using some kind of data to back it up.

Regardless, a lack of data driven thought processes doesn't preclude someone to form their own opinions or thoughts. Everybody's free to do that. It's just pointless to make sweeping generalizations, criticisms, or give business and policy advice to Disney if you're choosing to go that route, however.

DVCakaCarlF

There's enough variety of global sources out there that are reliable and consistent enough to use as data points to form well thought out statements or make informed decisions by. At the very least, they offer a far better starting point to form opinions versus others who are just deciding to make their opinions based on "gut feelings", personal feelings, or political inclinations (on either side). Too many assertions have been continually made without using some kind of data to back it up.

Regardless, a lack of data driven thought processes doesn't preclude someone to form their own opinions or thoughts. Everybody's free to do that. It's just pointless to make sweeping generalizations, criticisms, or give business and policy advice to Disney if you're choosing to go that route, however.
I’ll never believe the data as long as the media continues to accept the numbers posted by China.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom