News Magic Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
How many quests will be allow in during the first few weeks? I may have miss this,
They’re not saying...and they don’t control the greater health situation.

I agree with their system and the hard precooked reservations. They don’t have to disclose the numbers nor should they.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Let me guess. The backseat cancel culture drivers that are complaining they’re open when they know nothing about the safety measures and restrictions in place?
Really?

Can we just talk about observations/logistics?

Is that so hard? Disney does not need excuses for anything (they don’t ask for them and you shouldn’t supply them) and the situation is 100% a reality.
You’re mining for angst here.

disneygeek90

Really?

Can we just talk about observations/logistics?

Is that so hard? Disney does not need excuses for anything (they don’t ask for them and you shouldn’t supply them) and the situation is 100% a reality.
You’re mining for angst here.
If there’s issues I have faith they’ll fix it. It’s day 1. Doesn’t mean we need to panic and say they should just close back up.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
How is that legal? If you own an AP and there is space, how can they not allow you into the park?
Did you miss this?

They absolutely are rewriting the rules as they go for operation/economic conditions.

Especially with APs and DVCs

It’s really not a “welcome back!” Approach

It’s more accurately “ok...we’ll try it and honor commitments as best we can...no guarantees”

The problem I fear will be at Epcot...
The people are gonna go and food and wine it up with that expectation...and Disney will have incidents cause they won’t stop it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom