News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Den Carter

Apart from the fact the park pass system went live early, the process was easy and smooth. Made reservations for MK, DHS and AK during the week my current AP expires in August. Still have no idea if I'll be legally allowed to travel to Florida from the UK by then. Fingers crossed.

disney4life2008

Thank you for letting me know! I was able to make my three reservations with absolutely no problem. Took less than a minute. (Used Safari browser on my iPhone.)

I agree. It was actually very seamless and took a minute. Perhaps because we got in a 6am lol. But alas, I'm ready, got my masks. Splash mountain here I come! Casey's if you are open, here I come! And I am going 25lbs lighter!!

On a side note, it says park entry not guaranteed, what exactly does that mean? Is that related to too many people being in the park? Or the temperature screening?

robhedin

I got mine as well - MK for the 13th, Studios for the 15th, and Epcot for the 16th. And so far MK has booked for AP's from the 11th through the 14th; and the studios is booked on the 18th.

vikescaper

Same here. I've seen others say they were able to make them though
There was a rumor floating around the Internet last night saying that if you are an AP with a resort reservation with park reservations already secured, that you wouldn’t be able to book standalone park reservations with your pass. Looks like it is true because I can’t book anything.

GlassHalfFull

We have a party of 4(3 of us have AP's and my wife who doesn't wants to come with..) The way I read it, we won't be able to buy a ticket for her until the 28th and even then it isn't to be used until "starting in 2021"... do we know for sure if I can get her a ticket and book reservations for her to join us after the 28th(assuming our park pass dates are still open)

For clarification we planned on going to the parks the last week in July

Magic Feather

The passholder availability calendar is crazy. Already 11-14 (MK and AK) are gone. Epcot and Studios are booked for the 15th. Studios is booked from opening to the 19th (plus the 25- 26th). In general the 18th is completely booked.

For passholders wanting to go to DHS: If you want to go on a weekend, book now. All weekends in July are already booked.

DCBaker

Premium Member
The passholder availability calendar is crazy. Already 11-14 (MK and AK) are gone. Epcot and Studios are booked for the 15th. Studios is booked from opening to the 19th (plus the 25- 26th). In general the 18th is completely booked.

For passholders wanting to go to DHS: If you want to go on a weekend, book now. All weekends in July are already booked.

Also August 8th is booked full for MK/DHS.

joup7

Either the allotments are different for resort guests and passholders or they aren’t updating the resort guest availability. The speed that things are disappearing is kinda scary. I got my 3 during the week in July but I start teaching in August. If the allotment for passholders doesn’t go up I might be frozen out of the parks for a while come August.

disney4life2008

I got mine this morning. I will be there for rise

EricsBiscuit

There was a rumor floating around the Internet last night saying that if you are an AP with a resort reservation with park reservations already secured, that you wouldn’t be able to book standalone park reservations with your pass. Looks like it is true because I can’t book anything.
Just confirmed w Disney after well over an hour on hold that you can’t have resort and non resort day reservations (I’ve got 5 reservations over my stay mid July, so I couldn’t make 3 more). Luckily my stay is only a week after opening so I’ll just keep things the way they are but it is unfortunate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom