WDW Resorts Reopening Thread

MM311

So I’m booked at POFQ Halloween weekend, will they move me automatically? Or do I need to call, or just wait to see what happens?

Last edited:

CLEtoWDW

If I’m a Disney shareholder (which at the present I’m not) I’m not bullish on the future of the theme park business at all. I honestly don’t see a path to profitability until at least mid 2021 and that’s 100% on Disney at this point. I have very little confidence in this leadership team right now.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
If I’m a Disney shareholder (which at the present I’m not) I’m not bullish on the future of the theme park business at all. I honestly don’t see a path to profitability until at least mid 2021 and that’s 100% on Disney at this point. I have very little confidence in this leadership team right now.
This is why there was talk from analysts about the parks not showing meaningful profits for the rest of 2020. People misunderstood that and thought the analysts meant that they thought the parks wouldn’t be open until 2021. Being open doesn’t mean a return to normal profitability. It’s going to be a slow and painful climb.

mickeymiss

Start the violins....🎻🎶

My soul descends to darkness. My resort won't be open (FQ).

I was so looking forward to the beignets and shrimp and grits. They made up an embarrassing percentage of my excitement to go.

I understand that it must be because gondola rides will limit transporation crowds. Does this mean we'd get moved to CBR? That's where we went as a kid in 1994. I can't remember it though.

mickeymiss

Aug 31, PO Riverside here. Anyone knows if I need to call tomorrow (on top of trying to get park reservations 🙄), or can this be modified on-line. Thanks!

*I've been on-hold with MDE chat for the last 40mins, sigh.

Hey buddy. POFQ 8/5 over here 😁
Do we modify at all or wait for their instruction? I'm already calling to try to add more tickets tomorrow but this adds another fun layer of suspense. I must really love Disney to be trying this hard to make them love me back.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Start the violins....🎻🎶

My soul descends to darkness. My resort won't be open (FQ).

I was so looking forward to the beignets and shrimp and grits. They made up an embarrassing percentage of my excitement to go.

I understand that it must be because gondola rides will limit transporation crowds. Does this mean we'd get moved to CBR? That's where we went as a kid in 1994. I can't remember it though.
That'd be my guess. Not the resort I'd personally choose, but given the circumstances...
If it'll make you feel any better, I was looking forward to the beignets, too. 🎻;)

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Hey buddy. POFQ 8/5 over here 😁
Do we modify at all or wait for their instruction? I'm already calling to try to add more tickets tomorrow but this adds another fun layer of suspense. I must really love Disney to be trying this hard to make them love me back.
From what I understand, we can contact Disney from tomorrow on, to be able to modify our current resort reservation:

20200621_180935.jpg

MM311

Hopefully for those of us booked at resorts that aren't opening at this time, this doesn't mess up any park reservations we are able to make tomorrow once we are forced to switch to a new resort...

djkidkaz

Also wondering when bookings will be open for regular folk if I want to book a weekend getaway for a couple days at a resort?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom