Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

tomast

You mean like the Play Pavilion at Epcot?
ToonTown right now is a really cheap place, It made more sense with mickey and minnies home. Right now is a massive giftShop Tent. The only thing worth is the goofys family coaster and the Casey Junior water play area wich I really like it more when it was Donald's. And of course Dumbo but that ride could be anywere

No Name

ToonTown right now is a really cheap place, It made more sense with mickey and minnies home. Right now is a massive giftShop Tent. The only thing worth is the goofys family coaster and the Casey Junior water play area wich I really like it more when it was Donald's. And of course Dumbo but that ride could be anywere

They are speaking of Toontown at Disneyland.

disneygeek90

It wasn't running last night (Monday, 7/27). I miss that song.
What's the reason not to run it? It's a fairly short preshow with multiple rooms, it seems like they should be able to pulse people through that to the next room fairly quickly even with the limited numbers?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
What's the reason not to run it? It's a fairly short preshow with multiple rooms, it seems like they should be able to pulse people through that to the next room fairly quickly even with the limited numbers?

Social distancing in a small room means very few in the pre-show at once. Causes a serious speed bump for ride capacity. Similar to Haunted Mansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom