• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

*Grand Admiral Thrawn*

Or Chuckie cheese and Disney merged. we love to please we do things half baked !! There a Italian chef in Chuckie cheese and I would love to see the hi jinks Italian chef vs swedish muppet chef. park food is somewhat iffy.
1591476674029.png

PB Watermelon

While I agree that Walt probably wouldn’t be too happy with attractions like COP or Tiki Room being around, I don’t think he’d feel that way about everything. The changes Walt made in his first 10 years were objective improvements for the most part. As I’m sure you know, he didn’t have the money to really finish TL properly the first time around. At a certain point, attractions being built like HM, POTC and TL 67 reached a level of quality, size and cost that you don’t just rip out after a decade. So Walt never got to really see that Disneyland. I don’t think he even understood how iconic some of these attractions would become.

Then you have cases like with the Tiki Room where I don’t even know how they can put something objectively better in that small space. It would just end up being some restaurant featuring Rositas cousin where they charge twice the price of the same food at Bengal BBQ.

I absolutely think IASW is sacred even though I try to avoid it like the plague because of how many times I’ve been on it with my son in the last couple years. If they replaced it would end up being some boring Frozen trackless ride with no heart. It could definitely use some love though.

I think the whole west side of the park is sacred with the exception of Pooh. In fact, the only things I think are NOT sacred aside from Pooh are the Fantasyland theatre, (most of) Tomorrowland and Toontown even though it’s growing on me and it’s probably better than what would replace it. Not to mention MMRR will make it more of a destination.

Anyway, these days when it comes to DL and DCA, it’s hard to find examples where they just objectively made things better like TL 67 and Fantasyland 83. Grizzly Peak Airfield is one.

They could raze Toontown, and I wouldn't cry. It's time to re-imagine a toon land for the 21st Century.

tomast

You mean like the Play Pavilion at Epcot?
ToonTown right now is a really cheap place, It made more sense with mickey and minnies home. Right now is a massive giftShop Tent. The only thing worth is the goofys family coaster and the Casey Junior water play area wich I really like it more when it was Donald's. And of course Dumbo but that ride could be anywere

egg

ToonTown right now is a really cheap place, It made more sense with mickey and minnies home. Right now is a massive giftShop Tent. The only thing worth is the goofys family coaster and the Casey Junior water play area wich I really like it more when it was Donald's. And of course Dumbo but that ride could be anywere

They are speaking of Toontown at Disneyland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom