Michael Jackson

21stamps

I just finished this book..

...and listened to a Podcast with Howard Bloom earlier tonight.

The book itself is a little jumbled, as Bloom is obviously passionate about science..
but wow, it’s one more account from a person who was close to MJ, and so vehemently feels that he was wronged, and that society is responsible for his early demise. To listen to him on the podcast, I had tear in my eyes towards the end.

The more I research, the more I’m finding that pretty every person who was close to MJ, outside of the 2 accusers, are all saying the same thing..they all say what a good human being he was. I can’t think of another abuser, alleged or guilty, who fits with such a story as those.

It’s crazy how we have the power to destroy someone, it’s even crazier that there’s something in human kind that draws us to find joy in destroying someone.. the entire thing is just tragic.

DreamfinderGuy

It’s crazy how we have the power to destroy someone, it’s even crazier that there’s something in human kind that draws us to find joy in destroying someone.. the entire thing is just tragic.
What's an even bigger shame is the fact that he will never be able to defend himself now, and so many people will blindly believe anything they hear about him. It's tragic on all accounts.

21stamps

What's an even bigger shame is the fact that he will never be able to defend himself now, and so many people will blindly believe anything they hear about him. It's tragic on all accounts.

Exactly. It’s the perfect crime to accuse someone of.. it can never be absolutely proven one way or another. All anyone can do is have an opinion.. and what those opinions are based on is the scariest part. We can watch people’s live be destroyed by false accusations, and we can watch history be rewritten to fit a narrative, one that sells papers and gets more clicks.

I’ve read/listened/watched more about Michael Jackson in the past year than I ever did during his life.. almost everything points to innocence being more probable than guilt...Starting from the first accusation.

Makes you wonder about other people in history who may be different than what we’re told, or even people in the future. Mostly though, it just sickens me that humans find so much happiness in destroying another human.. especially when almost every one in that persons life says that they were nothing but kind, generous to a fault, caring, and wanted nothing more than to bring happiness in this world, in the spotlight and out of it .

*Cinderelly*

In the Parks
No
Exactly. It’s the perfect crime to accuse someone of.. it can never be absolutely proven one way or another. All anyone can do is have an opinion.. and what those opinions are based on is the scariest part. We can watch people’s live be destroyed by false accusations, and we can watch history be rewritten to fit a narrative, one that sells papers and gets more clicks.

I’ve read/listened/watched more about Michael Jackson in the past year than I ever did during his life.. almost everything points to innocence being more probable than guilt...Starting from the first accusation.

Makes you wonder about other people in history who may be different than what we’re told, or even people in the future. Mostly though, it just sickens me that humans find so much happiness in destroying another human.. especially when almost every one in that persons life says that they were nothing but kind, generous to a fault, caring, and wanted nothing more than to bring happiness in this world, in the spotlight and out of it .
I agree with everything you are saying. There are people who make false accusations against others to destroy them, especially those with fame and money. I am not say though that sometimes the evidence is overwhelmingly against some of these individuals that they should end up with what they get. Now as for Michael Jackson one thing stands out for me and that is Macaulay Culkin and his accounts of his relationship with Michael Jackson. Now will all know what the media has said, but to this day Macaulay Culkin has denied any inappropriate behavior did not occur between him and Michael Jackson. My thing with that testimony from Culkin is what does he really have to gain from saying that? He already has a ton of money from the Home Alone franchise so saying that on behalf of Michael Jackson really does him no good at all. I really think his statement stands out strong at least for me.

21stamps

I agree with everything you are saying. There are people who make false accusations against others to destroy them, especially those with fame and money. I am not say though that sometimes the evidence is overwhelmingly against some of these individuals that they should end up with what they get. Now as for Michael Jackson one thing stands out for me and that is Macaulay Culkin and his accounts of his relationship with Michael Jackson. Now will all know what the media has said, but to this day Macaulay Culkin has denied any inappropriate behavior did not occur between him and Michael Jackson. My thing with that testimony from Culkin is what does he really have to gain from saying that? He already has a ton of money from the Home Alone franchise so saying that on behalf of Michael Jackson really does him no good at all. I really think his statement stands out strong at least for me.

Same, the accounts of all the ‘boys’ who were in his life, really. They’ve all come out and defended him.. they had nothing to gain. For some like Culkin, he risked a lot of backlash to speak out in defense, but he still did it anyway. The others could have jumped on board with the accusations, especially a Brett Barnes who was shown in the movie, and isn’t someone who is rich and famous, but he chose to speak out against it too.

Another thing that sticks out to me, is MJ’s former attorney.. he has done so many interviews in the past year (and before), saying how there is no doubt in his mind that MJ is innocent. The guy has represented a lot of defendants during his career, he said “Yes, some are guilty but still deserve a defense... Michael Jackson is not one of them.” He also said that he stopped appearing on CourtTV for years after, because he was so disgusted by the reporting, or lack of accurate reporting, when it came to the trial.
There is no reason for a former attorney to do that, then or now, at all.

Last edited:

21stamps

If anyone is ever bored and wants to watch at a later time.. this interview was really insightful.

To believe Wade Robson now, we have to believe that as a 20-something adult, he didn’t understand the questions and/or was too brainwashed to admit that he was molested.. that not only did an attorney feel confident in using him as his first witness, and cross examination could not get him to waver., We would also have to believe than an Abuser- MJ- would take such a gamble with his freedom by allowing Robson to take the stand-someone who he abused.
Wade also asked to get married at Neverland, after the trial.
Wrote and directed pieces about MJ after his death. Then a few years later, changes to “I was abused, I’m filing a billion dollar lawsuit against his estate.”
It just doesn’t add up.

Last edited:

BuddyThomas

Or maybe.....just maybe.....there is enough overwhelming evidence on display that most reasonable can easily see what happened.

In other news:

Tony Perkis

Or maybe.....just maybe.....there is enough overwhelming evidence on display that most reasonable can easily see what happened.

In other news:

I still can’t believe that certain individual(s) on here blatantly ignore the fact that Jackson actually did settle with a family for very similar allegations.

I believe one person actually believes he settled out of the kindness of his heart. That’s one way to justify child molestation.

BuddyThomas

I still can’t believe that certain individual(s) on here blatantly ignore the fact that Jackson actually did settle with a family for very similar allegations.

I believe one person actually believes he settled out of the kindness of his heart. That’s one way to justify child molestation.
They just can’t or won’t accept the fact that Captain EO liked to “sleep” with little boys.

But I digress. Back to defending America’s most favorite child molester.

Last edited by a moderator:

*Cinderelly*

In the Parks
No
Child Molestation is absolutely horrible. Do you actually think though that Michael Jackson could care less about the money he settled with this family for? Michael Jackson didn’t have a care in the world for money. He cared about Peace for the world and gave his money freely to many of those causes. He knew exactly what these people wanted and so that is what he gave them to end all of it. I still have to stand by the testimony of those like Culkin who had nothing to lose because he already had it all and he still says to this day nothing happened. This is my view and I know others have totally different other views on this subject. This one case doesn’t change my view that child molesting is a horrible thing, I just feel the testimony of Culkin and the other boys were good enough for me.

Last edited:

21stamps

In other news:

In all seriousness, where’s the overwhelming evidence,. Or any credible evidence?

I have looked for it, for over 12 months now., everywhere I’ve been able to.
IF I found credible suspicion of his guilt, then I wouldn’t have attended Michael Jackson One.
I wouldn’t have bought MJ the Musical tickets, during the presale, for myself and my child.
I wouldn’t have (re)watched This is It and Moonwalker with my child during our 2 weeks of quarantine., his first time seeing them.

I knew about the previous allegations and followed them years ago.. which was enough for me.

I knew about Wade & James and their lawsuit, years before Leaving Neverland came out. I blew them off at the time, as did the rest of the world and the media, because it sounded so unbelievable.

Then, fast forward to 2019 during the #metoo era, Leaving Neverland comes out, and suddenly the media is back to their 180degree turned ways from before his death-“MJ is a child molester!!”

I admit that the film got to me.. got to me so badly that I questioned if I’ve been wrong this entire time.. So, I read, and I watched, and I listened to all of the people who were in his life and so vehemently defending him.. I listened to Tom Messerau talk about Wade, again.. to people who knew Wade, to a woman who dated Wade during the years he claims he was molested.., I saw the blatant proof that the train station that James spoke of, in LN, didn’t even exist at the time... and I realized that society is once again doing what they’re so good at- choosing someone to tear down and rage against..because the media directed them to do it.

If there is some kind evidence to show that I’m wrong and the fantastical sensationalist media is correct.. then I would appreciate said evidence, because I would not support someone who did such horrible things to children.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom