Rumor Indication that Disney may open on June 14th?

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
The park maps and park calendar have been put back on the MDE app and it seems like maybe they'll be opening on June 14th.
Here's hoping.

peter11435

It’s a good thing Universal is putting some pressure on Disney to stop sitting on the fence and start making some decisions. Granted I’m totally against a restricted reopen with mask requirements I still think Disney needs to get their act together and reopen.
Disney has their act together just fine. Just because they aren’t doing what you want them to do doesn’t mean they aren’t doing anything.

*Cinderelly*

In the Parks
No
It’s a good thing Universal is putting some pressure on Disney to stop sitting on the fence and start making some decisions. Granted I’m totally against a restricted reopen with mask requirements I still think Disney needs to get their act together and reopen.
Everyone seems that Disney has to play some follow the leader type game. Disney has a mind of their own and they will use it to make a decision when they feel it is best and safe for there employees and the guests to return to the parks. They do not need other companies to follow. They have built a multi billion dollar company not to follow what another company is doing.

peter11435

Maybe it was never updated for you. I had not been able to see the interactive map or the calendar on the app since late April
Weird. My app was up to date and both for my wife and myself the calendar has always been available on our apps.

Regardless calendars have always been available internally and externally and they have been removing hours in blocks. That block currently extends through June 13th. This is not an indicator that they are opening June 14th just that they have currently removed hours through June 13th.

RememberWhen

Yeah I've asked on here about November hours and it seems like no one else even cared.
This website doesn't even have November 2020 as an option.
Maybe they’re waiting to see how opening goes? It’s a little weird, but everything is right now.
We’ve got a December trip booked. I’m really hoping we’re able to go to the parks by then. Did you book a November trip? I remember you asking about dates but don’t remember if you posted your plans.

disney4life2008

Everyone seems that Disney has to play some follow the leader type game. Disney has a mind of their own and they will use it to make a decision when they feel it is best and safe for there employees and the guests to return to the parks. They do not need other companies to follow. They have built a multi billion dollar company not to follow what another company is doing.
It's funny that people on here and numerous other blogs and social media think Disney is number 1. Disney is playing every single one of us and we fall for it year after year. I haven't even gotten my AP refund they claimed I was getting 6 weeks ago.

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Maybe they’re waiting to see how opening goes? It’s a little weird, but everything is right now.
We’ve got a December trip booked. I’m really hoping we’re able to go to the parks by then. Did you book a November trip? I remember you asking about dates but don’t remember if you posted your plans.
No haven't booked anything yet. I'm waiting to see what flights I can get on May 28th. We may end up going in the first week of December. We have several options to choose from once we see the flight prices.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom