All things Knotts Berry Farm

Disneylover152

oooh man. well Freshbaked dude, his wife and their infant. Additionally Adam the Woo, and The two from best life and beyond all decided to go as a group to get mrs. knotts take out. as a group. then after they got all their food they decided to have a picnic and they all shared food while sitting on the ground with no masks or social distancing from each other and a rat even showed up where they were eating! Then they all posted their own video of the trip expecting people would love they are together again but most of the comments on their videos have been negative with people condenming them for doing what they did in this time without taking proper steps to be safe. the comment sections have been fun to read.

Literally I vividly remember FreshBaked saying a week before the parks closed that "they would not be going to the parks anytime soon" because they didn't want to catch coronavirus. Interesting.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Literally I vividly remember FreshBaked saying a week before the parks closed that "they would not be going to the parks anytime soon" because they didn't want to catch coronavirus. Interesting.
Well that all changed today because he is obviously running out of content and had to be one of the first to go to knott's. its because of things like they did today that all theme parks are gonna be closed for a while longer.

Disneylover152

Well that all changed today because he is obviously running out of content and had to be one of the first to go to knott's. its because of things like they did today that all theme parks are gonna be closed for a while longer.

Scrolling through Youtube and saw this-

The title "Let's Talk About It" made me curious as to if it was going to be about the knott's incident, and sure enough the comments sure do make me think so. Although this clearly is all the FreshBaked Stans who replying to this video. :rolleyes: They did something stupid, they should acknowledge it. But what I'm getting at by reading the comments they tried to twist this by making the Youtube Comments people seem like the bad guy.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Scrolling through Youtube and saw this-

The title "Let's Talk About It" made me curious as to if it was going to be about the knott's incident, and sure enough the comments sure do make me think so. Although this clearly is all the FreshBaked Stans who replying to this video. :rolleyes: They did something stupid, they should acknowledge it. But what I'm getting at by reading the comments they tried to twist this by making the Youtube Comments people seem like the bad guy.

yup. his wife came into the comments on the original video and started yelling at people for just asking simple questions about what they did and why they did it, some very polite and genuine, and she accused them all of being rude. yeah i saw some of this video you posted. he tries to spin it as "we didn't show it but we took precautions and we are humans we may have made some mistakes" dude.. they were eating on the floor sharing food not washing hands and they all cut into a pie with the same knife and passed around pieces of the pie bare handed and no gloves and some fed each other food with their bare hands. if you haven't watched the videos i suggest you do and go read the comments. i was shocked. for all his high horse talk and videos that literally are labeled "just stay home" he goes and does this is shocking and he deserves the flack he is getting. a rat came out of nowhere. he had his infant around a rat on the floor.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

There really isn't anything wrong with having a picnic with friends.
Part of the venom he got today is because he has been constantly telling everyone to stay home and not go out and used himself as a example and how when Disneyland does open he will not go if there are restrictions for he wants to be safe and wait for it to be under normal conditions. yet today when Knott's opens back up for the first time he gets a group together and none of them have masks, gloves, (even when they are ordering food) or social distance. then they are trying to find a place to eat, on property mind you in one group ,not understanding it was for them to take it home not try to eat on property. then they find a place off property but near Knott's and don't even have the fore thought to bring chairs and have them spaced out so each person is with who they came with or plates or silverwear. No they just find a random spot and they start sharing food and feeding each other and they didnt wash hands and they had an infant with them and a rat showed up. It was a disgusting display of hypocrisy. Saying one thing for months but then when a theme park opens up a little they all come like roaches with their cameras eager to be the first with the footage of the experience and have a new theme park update video because they are all desperate for content,views and likes. There are still social distancing guidelines to follow. I think this whole thing is overblown at this point but when I go out, I get just essentials and return home. I am not having picnics with rats and babies.

Last edited:

Disneylover152

There really isn't anything wrong with having a picnic with friends.

I'm madder about the hypocrisy that he has. He is advising people to stay home, not go out except for essential reasons, yet here he is hanging out with his friends and completely ignoring what he's said the last few weeks.

I guarantee when Disneyland announces a reopening date, he will be the first to say "don't go" and yet the first one in the parks on reopening day.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I'm madder about the hypocrisy that he has. He is advising people to stay home, not go out except for essential reasons, yet here he is hanging out with his friends and completely ignoring what he's said the last few weeks.

I guarantee when Disneyland announces a reopening date, he will be the first to say "don't go" and yet the first one in the parks on reopening day.
Exactly. That is why sooo many people complained not only on his video but also on the videos of the other vloggers that were there. It was surprising to see how many were upset or disgusted on his video because usually him and that wife can do no wrong and they have soo many homers on that channel but I believe he upset a good part of his audience today that he was forced to address it and I bet he lost some subs.

Last edited:

Phroobar

Original Poster
If none of them where sick, what's the harm in having a picnic? You guys act like they all should be wearing full body condoms. Sure it's hypocritical and done as a stunt but having a picnic with friends is not bad. Heck, I just built a 100ft fence with my neighbor. We did wear masks to get wood but not when we were building it.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

If none of them where sick, what's the harm in having a picnic? You guys act like they all should be wearing full body condoms. Sure it's hypocritical and done as a stunt but having a picnic with friends is not bad. Heck, I just built a 100ft fence with my neighbor. We did wear masks except to get wood but not when we were building it.
Like I stated previously it was more about the hypocrisy for me. But still...when I go out in public I do still wear a mask. In case I sneeze at least its in my own mask. and I try to social distance. Its about making the effort to be safe at least. So in today's video we have the hypocrisy of him not staying home or going out for just essentials but we have a group almost going out of their way to not social distance or take precautions(silly as some may be at this point) when around the public and even within themselves. I do not want to share a knife or have someone who is not in my immediate household share their food with me bare handed. I don't want someone within my household to do it. It was the blatant disregard most are upset with if that makes sense.

fctiger

oooh man. well Freshbaked dude, his wife and their infant. Additionally Adam the Woo, and The two from best life and beyond all decided to go as a group to get mrs. knotts take out. as a group. then after they got all their food they decided to have a picnic and they all shared food while sitting on the ground with no masks or social distancing from each other and a rat even showed up where they were eating! Then they all posted their own video of the trip expecting people would love they are together again but most of the comments on their videos have been negative with people condenming them for doing what they did in this time without taking proper steps to be safe. the comment sections have been fun to read.

This is really a small microcosm of the issue once things open up in the masses like theme parks. Believe me, this is going to be a common occurrence and large groups interacting together because they are simply familiar with each other. Chances are these guys probably do spend time with other so they feel more comfortable to do it. But still not a good idea at all. And I just can't see how these parks can open without requiring masks? But of course people have to eat so how do you separate people far enough where they can just eat and talk to each other? How will that work? Will people not be allowed to sit across from each other?

Last edited:

PiratesMansion

I do think that sharing food and utensils while allegedly not social distancing (did not watch and will not watch Freshbaked or AdamTheWooNoying or any of the other attention-seeking vloggers so named) is not super advisable, especially because of the number of asymptomatic carriers of the disease.

Also, on average people are disgusting and absolutely do not think about the number of disgusting things they touch that could spread germs or expose themselves to germs.

But yeah, this was transparently about a need for "content" which is, for better or worse, their livelihood. I can absolutely understand how "we needz to make duh content!1!1!" superseded what they had said before about social distancing.

Phroobar

Original Poster
But yeah, this was transparently about a need for "content" which is, for better or worse, their livelihood. I can absolutely understand how "we needz to make duh content!1!1!" superseded what they had said before about social distancing.

Well they are obviously well fed. Maybe fried chicken isn't their best dietary option?

Emmanuel

DE15349C-F579-4967-80BE-77C5A59C24AA.jpeg

The 100 year celebration is delayed to next year in order to properly celebrate the occasion.

Ghost Town Alive will also not return this year.

The New Berry Tales attraction is on track to open once the park reopens.

No mention of Scary Farm being delayed to next year

PiratesMansion

I have a feeling that Haunt is cancelled this year.

Most likely. However, with Haunt being their big money maker for the year, I imagine they will hold out as long as possible before they make that call, and only after there are no other alternatives.

Still, how do you do mazes and scare zones with social distancing?

Makes me wonder if, when all this is over and they can have normal Haunt again, Shadowlands and Special Ops: Infected either quietly reappear or are simply replaced by nothing.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Most likely. However, with Haunt being their big money maker for the year, I imagine they will hold out as long as possible before they make that call, and only after there are no other alternatives.

Still, how do you do mazes and scare zones with social distancing?

Makes me wonder if, when all this is over and they can have normal Haunt again, Shadowlands and Special Ops: Infected either quietly reappear or are simply replaced by nothing.
They could do a maze but they have to send people through in smaller groups. The monsters could be wearing masks instead of makeup effects. Special Ops never had a very high throughput and they always wiped down the guns. Since they haven't started the expansion, it could be easier to bring it back. The PC group probably wouldn't like a maze based on shooting plague infected people.

Stevek

I do think that sharing food and utensils while allegedly not social distancing (did not watch and will not watch Freshbaked or AdamTheWooNoying or any of the other attention-seeking vloggers so named) is not super advisable, especially because of the number of asymptomatic carriers of the disease.

Also, on average people are disgusting and absolutely do not think about the number of disgusting things they touch that could spread germs or expose themselves to germs.

Nothing grosses me out more than watching people eat 🤮, especially Disney vloggers who have questionable social skills to begin with. They literally did everything wrong that the state is advising but hey, gotta get them disviews. Ugh.

Stevek

Freshbaked is best with the sound muted or not clicked on at all.
I honestly never, ever watch their content...I'm sure they are all very nice people but the general Disney vlogger thing is incredibly disappointing to me. That being said, I went over to see what all the hubub was about and if they don't get the issue...well, it just proves why my feelings about vloggers has been right all along.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom