The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

B has a once a week virtual gym class. They primarily do some stretches and talk about health and nutrition. Their homework this week was to help someone in the house with something. B helped me clean our bathroom, so he said to the class "Helped my sister clean the bathroom." The teacher asked, "Is your sister's name Missy?" Yep, he remembered when he had me a decade ago. 😂

21stamps

@21stamps mask tightening is another reason to learn some basic sewing skills! You could do a running stitch and gather up the excess fabric. BTW this is much easier than sewing on a button

I heard that Jungle Jim’s just got another shipment in, an going today to pick up a big box. T hasn’t been in any stores since this started, I’ve left him in the car, but eventually that will change, so he needs them too.

I don’t even know what a “running stitch” is. 🤣🤣
I did surgery on Luke, our Elf, several years ago.. that was my one and only time using a needle and thread... and it was a hot mess. 😂

StarWarsGirl

I hope they had to cancel half of it because they didnt have what you wanted in stock 😂
Now that is the wrong attitude to have for someone supporting your company and therefore your paycheck and at the same time completely social distancing. Your correct response should be...
tenor.gif

😂

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Now that is the wrong attitude to have for someone supporting your company and therefore your paycheck and at the same time completely social distancing. Your correct response should be...
tenor.gif

😂

Social distancing? What's that? All I see is people having conversations on their phones and not even following the 6 ft rule while standing in line 😂

I didnt do the online pickup portion today anyway so it wasnt my problem lmao.

donaldtoo

What about your lunch/break room? Are they going to close that off? (I know that's part of the plan up in my state, to close them off -- of course, things are subject to change when needed. Non-essential businesses are still on lockdown, but once they start the phased-in process, group-style congregating rooms will not be open, at least in phase 1.)

The reason I bring this up is because I know what chow hounds you and your pals there are! ;) Don't know how much space is in the company, but maybe if there is a large enough conference room, chairs could be spaced out 6 feet apart, and people could still communicate at lunch, just at a reasonable distance. Another option would be if there is space outside of your building, where chairs could be set up (as long as it's not raining). Good luck, and glad that you can return to work. :)

Hahaaa...!!! And, thanks...!!! :)
Not bein’ closed off, but, only one person allowed in at a time. And, you must wipe down everything you touched with an antiseptic wipe before you leave that space. No more mass food for now either, only personal lunches heated up in there, or snacks in your office or work station.
I plan on bringing my own water, food that doesn’t need to be heated up, paper towels, wipes, etc., so I’ll go into that area as little as possible, for now.
Again, and as per usual, my ol’ beeeeehind will adapt as needed...!!! ;):)

FutureCEO

Close. Baltimore

It's pretty much all over that people are being stupid. Look at the parks in NYC and my friend sent me a picture of a packed street in Newport the only day (mansions are closed though). But you can't blame them for wanting to get out of the house, flat or apartment. It's just they're doing it in a stupid way. I'm surprised this hasn't being like the Spanish Flu.

Fun fact:b It mentions the Spanish flu in passsing in the show that I'm currently watching.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom