Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
their older videos were more focused on the daily life rather than WDW. The shift to WDW was later. Recently, with the birth of their child and closure of the parks, it has shifted back some.
I think it is also an attempt to keep putting content out during the shut down. Might be harder and lose more viewers by not doing anything and starting back up once they re-open.

M:SpilotISTC12

I used to love watching Tim Tracker. Not so much anymore. I lost interest when his videos started focusing more on his family and less on Disney/Universal. Yeah it's great he and his annoying wife have a kid. Good for them. But I really could care less what goes on in their day-to-day lives.

***To any Tim Tracker fans who are "offended" by this, take a chill pill. This is just my opinion and my opinion alone. If any of you feel the sudden urge to debate and/or attack me on that matter, then feel free to do so.***
I couldn't agree more. My wife and I have been watching them for years. Their theme park content was great! We knew that once they had the kid that there would be less park videos and thats understandable. Now with the park closures we see no real reason to watch them. And your view about Jenn is spot on lol. She used to be so much more easy going and fun. In the last few years she changed dramatically. Something must have happened behind the scenes we don't know about but she wasn't always that annoying.

The Grand Inquisitor

I couldn't agree more. My wife and I have been watching them for years. Their theme park content was great! We knew that once they had the kid that there would be less park videos and thats understandable. Now with the park closures we see no real reason to watch them. And your view about Jenn is spot on lol. She used to be so much more easy going and fun. In the last few years she changed dramatically. Something must have happened behind the scenes we don't know about but she wasn't always that annoying.
I do not get the hate for Jenn. She seems so nice. Does anyone have any examples or proof or her being mean to people?

M:SpilotISTC12

I do not get the hate for Jenn. She seems so nice. Does anyone have any examples or proof or her being mean to people?
I don't think she is "mean". We find her annoying now. We never found her annoying until a couple of years ago. Like I said in my last post, I think something happened behind the scenes that "weirded" her out. She has mentioned a while ago that they had to run into weirdos that stalked them or something like that. Not too sure but just bits that we have noticed throughout the years. Their theme park content is great! The personal stuff, ehhh not so much.

Giss Neric

Micheal and Dave Kay are fun channels cause they cover literally everything but sometimes I'm weirded out by them.

Here is a channel who makes fun of all Orlando theme parks vloggers. It's pretty funny.

Giss Neric

I don't think Jenn is mean. People are just easily triggered and sensitive. Jenn used to be very vocal in social media especially Twitter and sometimes her opinions rubs people the wrong way. It doesn't help that she answers/fights/claps back if she is attacked.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I also like the Trackers and Tim especially, however some of their recent content is a bit cringe-worthy, like their virtual MK tour they did a few days ago....I watched like 10 mins before I had to turn it off, it was so cringe (just my opinion)

mergatroid

I also like the Trackers and Tim especially, however some of their recent content is a bit cringe-worthy, like their virtual MK tour they did a few days ago....I watched like 10 mins before I had to turn it off, it was so cringe (just my opinion)

I'm guessing their Disney related videos get more hits, making them more money? Since he quit work to make videos it's not good for his 'business' for Disney to be shut. Once people get out of the habit of watching a channel you may lose them which can affect your overall income, he won't want either to happen. So if he can come up with ideas for Disney related topics whilst Disney is shut, well it might help the product he puts out.

Whilst the above sounds rather clinical, it's not meant as a way to criticise him. He has a passion for the parks which is real, just because he makes money from it doesn't diminish that. But as a full time job the parks being closed will affect him financially, expect him to try more virtual Disney related stuff to follow. In his shoes I'd do the same, he has to use his business brain also at this difficult time.

The Grand Inquisitor

I've come to really like DSNY Newscast - Worldwide Disney News Coverage - he reports news and elaborates on rumor possibilities in a thorough way. He gathers a lot of information from different sources so it's nice to get that all in one place. Plus he's super hot lol.

I don't like watching people just going to the parks. I don't want to see it every day, it gets boring, plus they're really not doing anything anyone else can't do. DSNY Newscast actually works to put content together for his videos which I appreciate.
I agree Jack is really cool. His channel is one of the best.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
If any of them heard Disney Springs was open tonight, they would be there before the opening lol

I’m not sure who “they” is. I’m specifically referring to Tim since his channel is essentially his single source of income. If he doesn’t go, he doesn’t make money.

There are others where it is not and they just love to share WDW with others because they love WDW.

and then there are others who..well, there are others...

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Exactly. It's as bad as the dcp crying about it being canceled. I'm just over it lol

who decides what actual careers are? Is it society? Because if that is the case, society has determined to pay people for their creative content outside of the typical creative content that we see through avenues like hollywood. So society has decided it in fact can be a career. A job for which you are paid for, through corporate adverts, viewership, individuals, etc. but I get it. You hate it. Which is fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom