Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

The_Jobu

Other than The Tim Tracker, is anyone aware of any youtube vloggers that live in Florida, and vlog the parks on a regular basis?

I watch adam the woo and justin scarred, and am looking for more - any suggestions?

thanks!

I enjoy the antics of Paging Mr. Morrow.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I enjoy the folks at dis unplugged for the most part.
Me too. I like that they're all practicing safe vlogging, and honest for the most part. Probably because it's part of their job not their entire income. I also appreciate Tim Tracker sp? stopped going out in public for the sake of his kid. He's not my favorite and a little too much of a pixie duster sometimes, I tend to like his out and about at other local attractions

mergatroid

Adam the Woo is currently in Orlando vlogging about anything that's open and saying what's not. Strangely I don't particularly like him when he's trying to be funny, it seems rather forced along with his catch phrase 'shall we'. When he's in the background of other vloggers stuff though such as out with Tim for the day, he comes across as so much more entertaining than on his own channel.

mergatroid

I don't really care for Mr. Woo.

That's fair enough, the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things. I think he comes across so much better when interacting with others as himself, rather than when he's on his own doing his stuff. But the again he's a reasonably well known vlogger and I'm not, so what do I know.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
ATW is a creepy dude. I always get the vibe that his other job is driving an ice cream truck. That being said, some of his videos of out of the way places (that even I - a native Floridian - didn't know existed) are somewhat interesting.

Tom Morrow

I met ATW briefly. He's a really nice guy.

His best videos are usually when he is traveling alone covering obscure stuff. When he's with other vloggers or at the theme parks he plays up his persona more.

mergatroid

Hey Merg!

Hey my friend,

hope you're well? Stuck at home for the next 11 weeks as my Dystonia puts me in an 'at risk group' from the coronavirus. Therefore I'm off work on full pay whilst I try to 'stay safe'. Planning on coming to Orlando next year in March now with my wife and 3 friends, who knows perhaps if you're there too we can meet? Hope you and your lovely lady are ok? And who knows, perhaps I'll be in a generous mood if we meet and offer to buy you both a drink (drink cart only and not a sit down restaurant, I'm not made of money you know). Anyhow take care and see you on the boards ;)

Benjamin_Nicholas

This thread reminds me that the travel-slash-credit card churner blogs are having the same dry-spell.

They can't travel, they can't review, they aren't particularly good writers, so the pieces they're currently posting feel forced and boring.

Clearly, their ad revenue is down and folks aren't looking to open additional credit cards. In essence, they're toast.

ABQ

This thread reminds me that the travel-slash-credit card churner blogs are having the same dry-spell.

They can't travel, they can't review, they aren't particularly good writers, so the pieces they're currently posting feel forced and boring.

Clearly, their ad revenue is down and folks aren't looking to open additional credit cards. In essence, they're toast.
Well you'll know for sure the revenue is down when they start all the live bogs with Super Chats enabled so people can throw money at them.

SirWillow

Well you'll know for sure the revenue is down when they start all the live bogs with Super Chats enabled so people can throw money at them.

People who don't stream may not realize that turning superchat and giving on and off isn't a simple switch that can be changed for each video. It can't even be done from the livestream setup. It's turning it on or off for your whole entire channel, not per video.

In order to turn off super chat for one livestream, you have to go into the backend of your whole channel and turn it off for anything and everything that it can be applied to. And to turn it back on again isn't necessarily something that can be done again right away after a video. That's not a simple option that YouTube offers.

You either have it on all the time for all videos, or it's disabled completely. no in between.

And if a channel is putting themselves out there, working hard for your entertainment, and people are obviously watching and enjoying them, I don't see the issue. You expect to get paid when you work, don't you? Or is it jealousy that they're making money doing something you aren't?

If it's so easy, as some of you claim, then we're waiting to see you do it and make lots of money. :cool:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Just watching a live chat with the Trackers , and they just revealed that they have turned off the superchats at the moment. Also all the money they get from superchats goes to charity (part of the 20k they donated last year )

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I used to love watching Tim Tracker. Not so much anymore. I lost interest when his videos started focusing more on his family and less on Disney/Universal. Yeah it's great he and his annoying wife have a kid. Good for them. But I really could care less what goes on in their day-to-day lives.

***To any Tim Tracker fans who are "offended" by this, take a chill pill. This is just my opinion and my opinion alone. If any of you feel the sudden urge to debate and/or attack me on that matter, then feel free to do so.***

their older videos were more focused on the daily life rather than WDW. The shift to WDW was later. Recently, with the birth of their child and closure of the parks, it has shifted back some.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom