Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Which businesses don't. You think your doctor/airline/car dealer/grocer/butcher/pharmacy/cable company/cellphone provider/cinema/vet/theme park/gardener/joiner/builder/film star/musician/actor/estate agent/fitness instructor/teacher/fireman/policeman (I could go on all day) is doing what they do for the love of it and not making money? And I've criticised the Trackers for their super chat.
Did you see what they do with the income from superchat (and also they have switched it off atm) .

BaconPancakes

Because a substantial amount of the conversation is the fact they are using people to make money.
The owners of this forum are making money right now from the traffic of people posting here, but I bet you don’t have a problem with that right?

Tim is filming and editing daily videos for other people to enjoy for free, why shouldn’t he be getting his cut for all the money he is making for YouTube from his millions of views? Sounds like envy to me...

Disstevefan1

Keep in mind they are first time parents. Priority is their kid and safety. What more do you expect from them. If they are not interested then respect that. There are PLENTY of other YouTubers who will be there on May 20th. You don't have to search for them as they will be recommended to you especially if you watch the Trackers.

When parks reopen and we see back to back to back theme parks vlogs, people complain too.

So corny of you to unsubscribe just for that reasoning.

Sorry if I was not clear. As I said in my quote, if they feel unsafe at this time, be honest and say that, and I can accept that, but to say they are uninterested, did not sit right with me. There are plenty of local vloggers that will cover the opening of DS and perhaps answer the questions they brought up in their vlog that viewers want to know about COVID related procedures when DS opens.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Sorry if I was not clear. As I said in my quote, if they feel unsafe at this time, be honest and say that, and I can accept that, but to say they are uninterested, did not sit right with me. There are plenty of local vloggers that will cover the opening of DS and perhaps answer the questions they brought up in their vlog that viewers want to know about COVID related procedures when DS opens.

what you’re asking them to do, or expect them to do, has never been their shtick.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
You've used this example before and it makes little to no sense? If you think a vlogger lives or dies over a cupcake then you're mistaken, they may mention it in their vlog but to get the views and subscriptions takes more than that. You're using the simplistic version of arguing, simplify something in a seemingly insulting way to try to ridicule the persons point you're debating with. Quite frankly it just shows weakness in your argument and is just rude and insulting.

Other examples would be "Ooh a grown man running fast for a living" to describe an athlete. What you're doing isn't hard to replicate and it isn't intended to add to the debate. I thought the point of a forum was to have a reasoned debate with differing views, have a laugh too, disagree with opinions by all means, but at least make points worthwhile. Sadly you seem to prefer to just keep posting the same posts about the subject matter over and over, seemingly in order to just annoy others?

And here you are practically admitting that all you're doing is repeatedly baiting people which I thought was against forum rules?
You are right
Screenshot_20200510-212443~2.png

Jimmy Thick

Vlogging is a job. Its work. If you think its easy I suggest giving it a try. Streaming is work, its easier because you can usually game and put that onscreen but if you don't interact with your audience you're not going to last and bringing fresh material everyday, is...Work.

BTW I stream how to draw everyday things on Twitch as well as game, if you want to learn drop me a line!

Jimmy Thick- Shameless plug is shameless...

mergatroid

Vlogging is a job. Its work. If you think its easy I suggest giving it a try. Streaming is work, its easier because you can usually game and put that onscreen but if you don't interact with your audience you're not going to last and bringing fresh material everyday, is...Work.

BTW I stream how to draw everyday things on Twitch as well as game, if you want to learn drop me a line!

Jimmy Thick- Shameless plug is shameless...

That's interesting, a girl I work with used to stream herself playing video games and had people ask her to open it up so they could send her money. When she did she made quite a lot of money. She did however think that as it was mainly males donating and often they would follow the donation by wanting to message her privately, that she'd stop doing it as perhaps they had other reasons for donating.

Jimmy Thick

You only make decent money if you are partnered with Twitch, Youtube as well. Once you move past the partner stage they should both approach you to become contracted and then you can quit your job.

You can of course have a, snicker, Patron or stick a donation button linked to a Paypal on your Twitch page if your desperate.

Just remember, these media outlets get a cut of everything, including donations and you have to pay taxes which come out as well. I think the current percentage is like for every dollar earned you get about .50-.60 cents.

There is a plethora of information about how to accomplish setting up a channel, the real talent though comes from the creator.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I think the "Vloggers" missed a big opportunity. They could have a done a "Zoom" type of thing based on speculation of the scenarios around park opening. Some of those things are great: (See Peyton talking smack to Brady about the golf game - hosted by Ernie Johnson.......Brady's reaction to "being arrested" for B&E was priceless - but not as priceless as Peyton's delivery)

I think they missed an opportunity of drawing off of each other's subscriber base.....even if it is merely for just speculation. They cross-pollinate and it helps all of them.

mergatroid

Let's put it this way, at least YouTube is still a free platform where people can subscribe or unsubscribe whenever they want to. If they make money from views then let them. I don't want YouTube to become like OnlyFans where people have to pay to subscribe just to see their contents 🤭

Precisely. How anyone can get angry that people watching videos for free on youtube can put money in the video creators pocket is unfathomable?

Giss Neric

Precisely. How anyone can get angry that people watching videos for free on youtube can put money in the video creators pocket is unfathomable?
Yeah exactly. Also if you don't want the YouTuber to get any money cause you're shady like that, just skip the ads. If you want to support them, don't skip the ads.

NickPytlinski

Yeah exactly. Also if you don't want the YouTuber to get any money cause you're shady like that, just skip the ads. If you want to support them, don't skip the ads.

does skipping an AD on youtube mean a youtuber doesnt get money for your view? sorry im not to hot on the processes for earning money on youtube.

mergatroid

does skipping an AD on youtube mean a youtuber doesnt get money for your view? sorry im not to hot on the processes for earning money on youtube.

I'm led to believe if the whole advert is watched then the channel owner receives more money than if you skip the add when given the opportunity, in which case you get less money (though still some). I'm sure somebody else will be able to confirm or deny this however?

NickPytlinski

I'm led to believe if the whole advert is watched then the channel owner receives more money than if you skip the add when given the opportunity, in which case you get less money (though still some). I'm sure somebody else will be able to confirm or deny this however?
if this is true i'll just let the ad's run in future. some are only 30 secs. i dont know cause im not interested but if it helps out the volggers abit i'll let them run

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom