News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
You don't think they could do all three at once? I would guess with the separate staff, separate lines and storage rails that they could all be cleared simultaneously.

(Just amazed that this is what we have been reduced to discussing...Life is really boring right now, isn't it?)
Well, I haven't been down to see the rails inside the station... I'm guessing they can only pull one, maybe two lines at once without crossing the streams.

Lift Blog

Anyone remember how long it takes to get all those gondolas off of the lines... and how long it takes to get all those gondolas back on the lines?
The Doppelmayr gondola where I work is longer than the Hollywood Studios line but shorter than Epcot. We start parking cabins at 5:00 pm sharp. If all goes smoothly, I can usually finish that, go back to my office, change clothes and catch a 5:35 bus home.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Capture.PNG

This still on the table?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
View attachment 461497

This still on the table?

Where did this come from? There are a number of problems with this. The pink line from CBR to Typhoon Lagoon goes over non-Disney property. The line from CBR to Blizzard goes over DHS which I doubt they would do. I think they would also favor going along roads like they did with the Epcot leg.

Creathir

Where did this come from? There are a number of problems with this. The pink line from CBR to Typhoon Lagoon goes over non-Disney property. The line from CBR to Blizzard goes over DHS which I doubt they would do. I think they would also favor going along roads like they did with the Epcot leg.
Can you imagine how crowded the CBR station would get too? Virtually everyone traveling along the main East/West route would be getting off there to transfer to DHS or Epcot.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

It’s crap I made based off what I saw. It wasn’t meant to be perfect.

F5EC71EC-A76C-4E4B-990D-FCCAEB7E4431.jpeg

BEA7AF26-9B47-4A6C-B9B9-C25658F74910.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom