Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

trr1

I'm surprised nobody has noticed Little Richard standing on the far left, dark-blue coat with red collar.

🎼🎹 "Jenny, Jenny, Jenny... won't you sell a home to me, Jenny, Jenny, Woooooo! Jenny, Jenny..."
Jenny jenny who can I turn to
You give me something I can hold on to
I know you'll think I'm like the others before
Who saw your name and number on the wall
Jenny I've got your number
I need to make you mine
Jenny don't change your number
1-1 -226-867-5309
1-1 -226-867-5309
1-1 -226-867-5309
1-1 -226-867-5309
Jenny jenny you're the girl for me

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Either a car wash, or the elevator from 'The Shining'.

I don't see Jack Nicholson roaming around with an axe, so I'm gonna go with the car wash.
Ding ding ding.

Mike got a season pass car wash ... before he found out that we wouldn’t be working. 90 washes in 90 days. 55 left.

With everybody sheltering in place 24/7, this is as close to date night as we’re going to get. Funny thing is, we went through that same car wash on our very first date, almost 35 years ago. 😂

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Ding ding ding.

Mike got a season pass car wash ... before he found out that we wouldn’t be working. 90 washes in 90 days. 55 left.

With everybody sheltering in place 24/7, this is as close to date night as we’re going to get. Funny thing is, we went through that same car wash on our very first date, almost 35 years ago. 😂
The car washes here are closed...

PUSH

Original Poster
Ontario population - 13.6 million
Pop Density - 36 per sq. mile

New cases:
170 - Thursday (highest single day increase so far)
132 - Friday
151 - Saturday

1,117 active cases
63 - in ICU
19 - dead
8 - resolved
We are up to 1,002 confirmed cases in Wisconsin. 16 dead. Over 13,000 negative tests.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Well then you're going to be disappointed in tomorrow's ride...
Don’t get me wrong, I liked Maelstrom - with the exception of the backlog at the end to cut through the movie.

I just like Frozenstrom better. It is, without fail, our Tier 1 Epcot FP pick every time.

PUSH

Original Poster
Don’t get me wrong, I liked Maelstrom - with the exception of the backlog at the end to cut through the movie.

I just like Frozenstrom better. It is, without fail, our Tier 1 Epcot FP pick every time.
My Epcot ride rankings:

1. SSE
2. LwtL
2. TT
3. FEA/Soarin' (tied)
4. Figment
5. Nemo
6. GFT
7. Mission Space

If Maelstrom was still there, but all the rides are their current versions:

1. SSE
2. LwtL
3. Maelstrom
4. TT
5. Soarin'
6. Figment
6. Nemo
6. GFT
7. Mission Space

FEA is a fine ride, one you should go on at least once a trip, but Maelstrom was classic and played on nostalgia for me. Nostalgia typicla;ly trumps new when it comes to Disney rides IMO. I wish they would have created Frozen somewhere else and kept Maelstrom. It still bugs me that they put it in Norway, when Frozen has a fictional setting. I've never been to Norway, but I'm pretty sure it's real.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom