Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

disney4life2008

Was in ChickFilA yesterday, paper only, and I watched the same table get cleaned three times while I was there. No one sat at the table the whole time. No condiments, serviceware or anything else out for customers, everything is by request only.

I think refillable popcorn is gone at least at epcot. There were no popcorn stands.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery - For my El Camino
Premium Member
Anybody else getting inundated by emails from companies you've done business with (in some cases 5 years ago). I got an email from Avis (I usually go Uber, or if I have to Hertz) telling me the procedures they go through to disinfect the vehicle between drivers. I mean I appreciate them being proactive and all.

But after a 100 emails from various companies. Yeah. I get it.

21stamps

Omg. I just received this at 1pm. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!

5E83F896-5370-4879-9392-52578764559A.jpeg

esskay

Anybody else getting inundated by emails from companies you've done business with (in some cases 5 years ago). I got an email from Avis (I usually go Uber, or if I have to Hertz) telling me the procedures they go through to disinfect the vehicle between drivers. I mean I appreciate them being proactive and all.

Yup me too.

Of all places I got one from Register.com, who I used to buy a domain about 15 years ago (never touched them since - awful pricing), reminding me not to forget to renew any domains with corona going on. :facepalm:

Rich Brownn

I was self quarantined in my bedroom, for a week... when diagnosed with pneumonia.
Here’s the thing I learned about pneumonia- you don’t just go right back to 100% even when you’re no longer contagious, it can take up to a month for pain and cough to fully go away.

So, everyone is freaking out over coronavirus, assuming that if someone coughs then they must have it. Testing would make these situations much easier.
You can’t tell people to sit home for a month because they have a lingering cough.
My recovery took 8 months. Granted mine was very severe (one day from death, literally) but it was 3 months before I could even stand up a period of time. Worse, it can leave scar tissue in the lungs.

Polkadotdress

Totally thought the same thing! Especially when they are from companies I haven't visited in a while.

21stamps

My recovery took 8 months. Granted mine was very severe (one day from death, literally) but it was 3 months before I could even stand up a period of time. Worse, it can leave scar tissue in the lungs.

I’m very glad to hear that you did recover.
Sounds like that was a nightmare. :(

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery - For my El Camino
Premium Member
They are sending all CPs home. I will let you make your own conclusions.

Let's just get on with it already. Psychology in play here. By closing (Disney, Uni, Cruise Lines, International Travel etc) - it no longer makes the news.

Then when they open, the thought process changes: "Hey look there are people at Disney now, people at Uni, people boarding a cruise."

Let it all shut down.....so we can get over this already.....and then come back. This is a process that needs to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom